NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

I gotta admit I'm so tired of the Bridgewater talk. Its waaaayyy too early to tell if this guy is going to be good or awful.

Lets be honest with ourselves about last week. The Falcons defense didn't show up. They gave up almost 250 rushing yards to no one named Adrian Peterson. They had no pressure on the quarterback and were just awful. Besides the rushing touchdown I have no doubt that Cassel would of put up similar numbers when you have those kind of running stats.

Lets see what he does against the Lions (bias coming I suppose) because they won't give up those kind of running yards and they'll put on the same kind of pressure that Green Bay did last night. Which means the game will be on Bridgewater's shoulders.

Nothing bias about it man, the Lions run defense is top notch.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bustwater would have lost way harder, he couldn't eve score a single point last week. At least Ponder put up seven.

Negro, please. The man ran for a rushing TD and went 19 for 30, throwing for 317 yards before being hurt in the fourth quarter. Not that those stats are anything to run home about, he was far from a bust in his very first game as a starter.

Brian Hoyer... holy shit.

How are the Saints playing and being this awful with the talent this team has?

Cincy got exposed, and New England turned it on (finally).

Indy won one hell of an ugly game today, that was so ugly and terribly officiated. Defense was solid (sans Forsett and Daniels) though.

I benched Demaryius Thomas AND STILL WON in one of my leagues. I'M A *censored*ING GOD.

well I made some awful decisons in fantasy today... started Zach Ertz over Antonio Gates and started the Bengals D over the chargers... probably cost me my match up but what can ya do? Still won one of my leagues

Drew Brees needs to start being Drew Brees, because he's *censored*ing up my fantasy team with these interceptions. I'm about sub Alex Smith in. >.<

The Eagles have to show up now after talking trash like they have been, especially in their Halloween video. It's gonna embarrassing when Eli Manning throws 4 TD's against their weak defense. The Eagles should be scared of this Giants team, because they are on a roll right now. This is the kind of team that wins Super Bowls.

Archived