NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Cowboys look like a serious threat to their division. Not many might admit it but its true.

For Cowboys fans, they know winter is coming and we all know what happens in winter.

Really? How much help does the 49ers need to win? Such a terrible team.

Not a single point for Bustwater, Cassell would of had a better completion rating and at least 2 TD's on top of what they already got.

As much as the Eagles needed in the first 3 weeks.

The only time you can possibly say the Eagles got help was in week 3 against the Redskins.

....So like I was saying. No one wants to admit it, but its true. Redskins are done before they even started. Giants could be iffy and I know I'll get flack for this but I simply don't trust the Eagles. They remind me too much of the Lions from 2011 and trust me I know it when I see it.

I don't trust the Eagles either but I do trust that Dallas will throw any chance they have away at the end of the season. They always do. They always have the talent and are always in a good position and always perform borderline miraculous *Censored* ups to throw it all away.

Possibly. Obviously I'm a Lions fan so its not like I have a boat in the division race. I just think the defense is doing better then anyone here expected and the biggest thing is that besides Game 1 Romo is being kept in line and all the pressure isn't on him. Demarco Murray looks like a beast picking up yards and breaking tackles. The less Romo has to do the better and Murray is the reason for that.

Possibly. Obviously I'm a Lions fan so its not like I have a boat in the division race. I just think the defense is doing better then anyone here expected and the biggest thing is that besides Game 1 Romo is being kept in line and all the pressure isn't on him. Demarco Murray looks like a beast picking up yards and breaking tackles. The less Romo has to do the better and Murray is the reason for that.

The problem is Murray can't sustain that all year. Not because he doesn't have the talent, he just doesn't have the durability. Even back at Oklahoma he could never make it a full season as the work horse uninjured. He is actually the one Cowboys player I like, but I don't think he can keep it up all year.

Nice catch, looks like he kept both feet in bounds to make it even better (I believe High School is like College in that you don't have to right? Been a long time since I played lol). Were you at the game?

Nice catch, looks like he kept both feet in bounds to make it even better (I believe High School is like College in that you don't have to right? Been a long time since I played lol). Were you at the game?

Nah I've only been to one game since I graduated

Did bridgewater not rush for a td last week?

Also

Really? How much help does the 49ers need to win? Such a terrible team.

Not a single point for Bustwater, Cassell would of had a better completion rating and at least 2 TD's on top of what they already got.

He had more yards in his first career start than any qb in Vikings history. Good completion rating and he was running well. The only disappointment was the injury scare.

I gotta admit I'm so tired of the Bridgewater talk. Its waaaayyy too early to tell if this guy is going to be good or awful.

Lets be honest with ourselves about last week. The Falcons defense didn't show up. They gave up almost 250 rushing yards to no one named Adrian Peterson. They had no pressure on the quarterback and were just awful. Besides the rushing touchdown I have no doubt that Cassel would of put up similar numbers when you have those kind of running stats.

Lets see what he does against the Lions (bias coming I suppose) because they won't give up those kind of running yards and they'll put on the same kind of pressure that Green Bay did last night. Which means the game will be on Bridgewater's shoulders.

Archived