NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cardinals always start out hot, for like the past 5 years. They'll simmer down real quick. The Bengals have a nice defense, but I don't think their tricky-bullshit offense will be able to last much longer, especially since basically their entire team is injury prone. The Eagles are the only team I think could run the gauntlet. They definitely have their fare share of kinks to work out. They've been basically useless in the first 30 minutes of football for the first 3 games. They'll eventually face someone who won't let them back in the game. Especially since Shady is getting more and more knicked up.

Cardinals might be a force to reckon with. I was pretty upset last year when they didn't make the playoffs becasue they had a pretty solid team built, the same is with this year too.

No "might be".. They will be. Do not sleep on the Cardinals this yr, especially if the 49ers continue to look like they have, so far.

I'm surprised the Eagles were able to beat the Colts but other than that I'm not surprised they beat the Skins and Jax. Hopefully they can keep it up but they have to start as well as they finish.

They had alot of trouble with the Skins though, and a fair few bullshit calls. EVERYONE was complaining about the late hit on Foles, but no one had a problem with the incredibly late hit on Cousins. The Eagles have a high powered offense thats for sure. But they cant continue to skate by on bad calls by the officials, The Redskins were the better team that game and I honestly can't see how anyone could say any different. I have to give it too Foles though he's a tough son of a bitch.

Archived