NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

It was the defense again. They can't stop anything, they'll probably make Gerhart look like AP next week with the way this is going, but that officiating was still so *censored*ing bad. How *censored*ing stupid can Pep be to call a *censored*ing run play when there's like 5 minutes left in the game on a 3rd & 9?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no way Boykin caused Hilton to fall, Hilton flopped. Although, there was some pass interference, however the ball would have been behind him and not catchable most likely. The play ends in an interception, with, or without Hilton flopping. The refs made a good call there.

I saw that interception coming a mile away. I knew it was going to happen. They probably should of just ran the ball, kicked the field goal and had a 10 point lead forcing the Eagles to likely fail on an onside kick if they happen to score again and run out the rest of the clock.

If Philly can play that good all 4 quarters this team is going to be scary, doesnt look good for the Redskins next week.

SCARY GOOD. Their defense even plays well in the second half. Eagles D really is not as bad as everyone thinks

Their front 7 is pretty good they just have a lackluster secondary

If Philly can play that good all 4 quarters this team is going to be scary, doesnt look good for the Redskins next week.

SCARY GOOD. Their defense even plays well in the second half. Eagles D really is not as bad as everyone thinks

Their front 7 is pretty good they just have a lackluster secondary

Ever since Brian Dawkins left, their secondary has been consistently average.

Agreed, I was really hoping they could get HaHa Clinton-Dix in the draft but what I have noticed is the secondary actually plays well in the second half of games. Jenkins was a really good fit and I think Brandon Boykin is a very underrated CB. Fletcher and Williams are decent as well

I'm just gonna copy and paste what I said on Facebook about all of these damn domestic violence issues going on:

The NFL has hit a new low point with all of these RB's getting arrested for domestic violence. Not only are they just not hearing about most of these and hiding evidence of them, now all of a sudden the media wants to be all over it. Maybe some of these exes of the RB's are looking for their 15 minutes and money is what some of them are looking like (Dwyer situation) and the same can go for Adrian Peterson's situation. I've said my peace about the Ray Rice situation, but it's time to stop scrutinizing them for this because it's really getting to the point where it's getting annoying to hear about it so constantly, I'm starting to miss the stories about Johnny Manziel and Michael Sam. I'd rather hear about those than all the negative press the NFL is now just generating. If this keeps up, I think most of the NFL will be done, because believe it or not, there are players who probably do it still that aren't even out on the media yet. Fire Roger Goodell, seriously, it's time for change.

I am in no way justifying with what all of them did is right. Hitting women and children are wrong, women especially. AP was doing his discipline as he was disciplined as a child by his mother, and with the new child abuse laws that have evolved in America, I see why everyone in America is reacthing the way they are, but leave him alone. Ray Rice is in the wrong, but the NFL overreacted way too much by suspending him the way they did when they have felons and drug abusers still on their active rosters, leave it up to the teams to punish their players that the pay for being absolutely stupid. Jonathan Dwyer, even though he is completely in the wrong, is the last straw for me, because the NFLPA and the NFL are going to be held accountable for not handling these and more properly. It's time for change, Goodell hasn't said anything except suspend the players and exempt them from team activities.

Archived