NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Man that first quarter almost made me throw my TV out the window.

I'm not sure if Foles realised that the season had actually begun yet. That was just ugly and bad.

Not at all. I felt like every time they touched the ball they turned it over. I will say this though, Jacksonville's defense is not nearly as bad as everyone would have thought, they're front attack was actually doing a good job getting to Foles and passed the O-Line

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should never ever under any circumstance hit a woman, but Rice will get banned for life for the same thing he got a 2 game suspension for...just the public seeing the video of what they knew already happened changed that? what the hell did you think happened in the elevator? How else do you think she got knocked out? There have been so many other domestic issues with the NFL but those players didn't get banned because it wasn't on video.focus more on penalties for these kind of issues and drug issues. And don't try to claim "The NFL never saw the video" ... give me a break.

That Nick Foles clutch mode was real! Nick Foles is a championship caliber QB.

Slow your roll. They were playing the Jags. Foles hasn't proven he's an "elite QB" yet.

If he had kind of pulled out a win and barely beat the Jags. I would agree, but as a team they scored 34 unanswered points. The only kind of teams that come back from a 0-17 hole and put up 34 points are championship teams. With a championship caliber QB leading the front. And, I can say confidently that Jags defense did not give up those points easily. The Eagles just outplayed an impressive defense. Simple as that.

That Nick Foles clutch mode was real! Nick Foles is a championship caliber QB.

Slow your roll. They were playing the Jags. Foles hasn't proven he's an "elite QB" yet.

If he had kind of pulled out a win and barely beat the Jags. I would agree, but as a team they scored 34 unanswered points. The only kind of teams that come back from a 0-17 hole and put up 34 points are championship teams. With a championship caliber QB leading the front. And, I can say confidently that Jags defense did not give up those points easily. The Eagles just outplayed an impressive defense. Simple as that.

I didn't get that game on Sunday so I wasn't able to watch it for myself. Credit where it's due, it ain't easy to come back like that from a three-score deficit in the NFL. But it may be a little premature to compare him to the top QB's in the league. In my view, I just haven't seen enough to convince me.

Goodell could be in some serious shit. AP is reporting that law enforcement sent the NFL the Ray Rice elevator tape way back in April, which means they just flat out lied about not seeing it. Hopefully this does signal the end for Goodell as commish.

Mike Wilbon from PTI, thinks, this is the 1st step of Goodell's exit as commish of the NFL..

Goodell could be in some serious shit. AP is reporting that law enforcement sent the NFL the Ray Rice elevator tape way back in April, which means they just flat out lied about not seeing it. Hopefully this does signal the end for Goodell as commish.

Goodell is a crooked ass liar. Hopefully this leads to his ousting after all of his bullshit ruining the NFL.

Personally I think the NFL and Goodell screwed up this whole thing and if he gets fired then he really has no one to blame but himself. With that said though, I never understood all the hate for him prior to this. Maybe someone can help remind me of what I'm forgetting or why they hated him prior to this.

Personally I think the NFL and Goodell screwed up this whole thing and if he gets fired then he really has no one to blame but himself. With that said though, I never understood all the hate for him prior to this. Maybe someone can help remind me of what I'm forgetting or why they hated him prior to this.

For me, he is the judge, jury & executioner, when it comes to the players. And makes way too much for a commissioner(made $44 million last yr.)

Archived