NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Hindsight being completely 20/20, the Raiders should have taken way more shots downfield earlier in this game. Could have ended differently.

I can agree with that. Before the game started I had it being close but I didn't have the Jets winning.

Disappointed in the Redskins thought they could have done a little bit more.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ravens & Goodell are screwed. No way they hadn't seen that video tape prior to us, no way. A guy punches a woman two times, just because, the "self defense/she hit him" argument is now out the window. But a guy punches a woman two times, knocking her out the second, shows no immediate emotion towards his actions, and just gets suspended two games...What a *Censored* up, Goodell.

The Ravens should honestly release him. Keeping him on the team paints a really bad image atop of the Ravens organization, not only has Goodell *censored*ed up extremely, the Ravens with that shitty ass press conference, it be clearly obvious that they coerced Rice's fiancee into that statement she made, and them still applauding Ray Rice as if he's some stand up guy who just made a mistake by putting his image on the titan tron and having the fans cheer for him, they clearly have given the implication that women don't matter.

EDIT: Told ya, in order to save face, the Ravens terminated Ray Rice's contract today.

That Nick Foles clutch mode was real! Nick Foles is a championship caliber QB.

As an Eagle fan I can say that he gave me a heart attack in the first half but he did turn it up in the second. I really hope he stays in second half form and not first lol

Man that first quarter almost made me throw my TV out the window.

I'm not sure if Foles realised that the season had actually begun yet. That was just ugly and bad.

Archived