NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

I want him to be a bust just because he's in the same division as the Lions. But like I said (before the draft and he went to the Vikings) I feel that this draft year will be one of those years where its a complete bust for anyone who drafted a QB. Look at the 2007 Draft not a single good QB came out of that draft and there are other years as good examples. Sometimes it just happens and I don't think Bridgewater, Bortles, or Manziel are very good.

Also regardless if Bridgewater is a bust or not he wont be starting this season until maybe Week 9-10.

It's interesting that you're talking like the Lions are actually gonna win a season in the same division as the Green Bay Packers.

(In my best Billy Madison impression) O we can....and we will.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rashard Jennings! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(One O for every yard ran)

Man Cleveland upgraded alot this year, how did noone notice this?

People like to stick on their preconceived "lulzz stoopid brownies" comments instead of, you know, actually looking at their roster

Rashard Jennings! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(One O for every yard ran)

Man Cleveland upgraded alot this year, how did noone notice this?

People like to stick on their preconceived "lulzz stoopid brownies" comments instead of, you know, actually looking at their roster

I knew they picked up Tate and Dansby but had no idea they added Whitner, Burleson, Austin, Trufant, and Bennett. Haden has always been stellar with no help this is going to be good for them. Especially in a year where that division is pretty weak.

What kind of ass backwards NFL have you been watching for the past two years? Joe Flacco sucks, he's the most inconsistent high paid QB in the league. And the Ravens have seriously digressed, the only reason they made it to and won the Superbowl was because of the Ray Lewis rejuvenation, and part of me definitely thinks the NFL and Ravens organization were in cahoots to send Lewis, perhaps arguably the greatest NFL linebacker of all time, on a high note.

What kind of ass backwards NFL have you been watching for the past two years? Joe Flacco sucks, he's the most inconsistent high paid QB in the league. And the Ravens have seriously digressed, the only reason they made it to and won the Superbowl was because of the Ray Lewis rejuvenation, and part of me definitely thinks the NFL and Ravens organization were in cahoots to send Lewis, perhaps arguably the greatest NFL linebacker of all time, on a high note.

You would have a better argument saying the 49ers are in cahoots with the NFL. Especially after that 'black out' at the Super Bowl, it was more than likely so the 49ers can make illegal adjustments.

I honestly want to see all of the rookie QB's to play well this year I really like all of them. Am I the only one who thinks if Derek Carr got a shot he could surprise some people. I don't think the raiders are going to make it anywhere near the playoffs this year but I do think they had a very good draft

I honestly want to see all of the rookie QB's to play well this year I really like all of them. Am I the only one who thinks if Derek Carr got a shot he could surprise some people. I don't think the raiders are going to make it anywhere near the playoffs this year but I do think they had a very good draft

I'm not really gonna put blame and Derek Carr for her performance. I put the blame on the second string receivers that couldn't catch a wide open pass to save their lives. Especially that one guy who had the ball bounce out of his hands. I put no blame on Carr, he did just about everything write. It was the WR core he was working with is what's screwed up.

I just finished one of my drafts its a 12 team league let me know what you guys think. Im not too crazy about it to be honest because I took Jimmy Graham first (with pick 9) and I didn't think it would hurt my other positions as much but it did lol

QB Nick Foles
RB Le'Veon Bell
RB CJ Spiller
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Michael Floyd
TE Jimmy Graham
FLEX Golden Tate
D Broncos
K Phil Dawson

BENCH

Bernard Pierce

Kendal Wright

Darren Mcfadden

Mark Ingram

James Jones

Ladarius Green

Carson Palmer

Team name: Follow Me on InstaGRAHAM

EDIT* Had my second draft today (10 team league)

QB Andrew Luck

RB Demarco Murray
RB Doug Martin
WR Demaryious Thomas
WR Kennan Allen
TE Jordan Reed
FLEX Pierre Garcon
D Bengals
K Mason Crosby

BENCH

Shane Vareen

Mike Wallace