#1 Contender matches don't work

Morningstar.

Not sure if I am the only one having this. Everytime I have a #1 Contender match, the winner of it never faces the Champion at the PPV. It's pretty much always somebody else. Anybody knows a way to fix this?

I'm not saying this to sound like a jerk but you can just make your own title matches.

Yeah, don't work for me either, nor do tag titles being defended at PPVs (Unless you use rival system which is crap). They worked on release, but since DLC came out, nope, everythings dead.

And that's not even the biggest annoyance with the tag team division, that tag team partner switch glitch in matches with cut scenes drives me batty. Thought I had it solved by eliminating auto rivalries and not creating any of my own, but just last night I decided to do a title match between the Hart Foundation and DX, but after Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart hit the ring, I see HHH and Neidhart attack Bret and Shawn Michaels during the cut scene. Come back and see Neidhart and Hart on the ground and Neidhart is listed as "..." in the match info. 30 seconds or so into the match, I'm controlling Neidhart against HHH and another cut scene with Neidhart trying to make a hot tag to HHH but he refuses the tag and leaves the arena. Come back to the match and I'm still controlling Neidhart but Michaels turns out to the one who left the arena. Ended up circling the ring and letting the 10 minute time limit expire for a draw because I didn't even wanna see what I'd end up with for new tag team champs after Jim Neidhart had morphed into both Shawn Michaels and HHH in addition to also watching HHH morph into Shawn Michaels for another bit of insanity. I'm thinking it might be a blessing in disguise that tag titles aren't defended at the PPV's, the tag team division seems to be severely broken and best ignored. haha, but still having a blast with the other aspects of this game!!

Archived