Universe freezes!

Kingbdl

I set my BRAND logos back to default logos (ECW, WCW, WWE classic) and I can now edit all matches without it freezing. I still have custom logos for my SHOWS and PPV's and use custom arenas. It will still freeze once in awhile, but not EVERY time I try to edit a match like it used to.

I set my BRAND logos back to default logos (ECW, WCW, WWE classic) and I can now edit all matches without it freezing. I still have custom logos for my SHOWS and PPV's and use custom arenas. It will still freeze once in awhile, but not EVERY time I try to edit a match like it used to.

I did kinda the same thing, I have the Brand and show logos as in game ones besides PPVs. I have them as custom logos. Another thing I have been doing to that seems to help is, if I edit some tagteams or rivalries in universe which then would usually make my game freeze, I back out all the way to the start screen so that game askes me to hit start again and pick my save. By doing those things I only get the freeze less than half of what I got before.

Archived