FAQ On Being Banned

Spirito

They may be facing some legal issues for banning people that downloaded material without knowing about any hacks as they are the source, and as the recipient fo a download I dont know its content till after I download it so they should be checking as I cant for any breaches off the usage rules for the CC.

you cant check a moveset till you have downloaded it.

and unless its a very obvious hack on the caws appearence you may not see it until you download it.

banning people for uploading a breach of the rules is one thing but downloading an item that cant be checked till after it has been downloaded is probably Illegal.

Yeah and I don't hack anything and in it it also states n word wich my MVP has on the shirt but the logo was Dl off there cc so they have no just reason for banning me I could care less about the texture hackers but I don't do that so why me they couldn't even tell me I wanted on hold for 2 hours said I had to appeal it and sent me two emails for an appeal for nba2k14

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could've been handled much, much better..

By just warning everyone that the modding will stop after this yr.. & not start going ban hammer crazy on everyone.

I'm sure some of those devolopers, programmers, etc.. Have some of these caws on their 360, or used them. Even if it did shine a light on the flawed cas mode.

Well Status I guess you said not to moan but technically you could banned for downloading. I do have other accounts but if I get banned right now I wont upload to CC will just release cas files instead as its a hobby for me. I will check if my account is ok if it is I wont be uploading more until all this settles down ..releasing cas files is good enough IMO. 2k14 will soon go easy on all this if less people go on CC ..end of..THQ at least realized that early

So you're illegally hacking consoles and are now bitching that they're banning ya'll. Ok.

The only ones who can question it are those who DL without knowing.

I aint even mad, y'all should have read the online rules before accepting them.

Yeah well I didn't hack or mod anything and you no that so #dbgd and I'm banned

And I blame u status for being a lame

The post wasnt really directed at you, you however used hacked material into the creations you uploaded & 2K stated that. Does it suck? Yes it does but you did agree to an agreement when you first went online.

PS All you do is blame someone else so its okay.

Well ur still a lame but I didn't hatck any thing and if it's on the cc and I Dl it I shouldn't get banned because they allow it to be there I didn't ask for them to be uploaded

And your still lame

The post wasnt really directed at you, you however used hacked material into the creations you uploaded & 2K stated that. Does it suck? Yes it does but you did agree to an agreement when you first went online.

Well ur still a lame but I didn't hatck any thing and if it's on the cc and I Dl it I shouldn't get banned because they allow it to be there I didn't ask for them to be uploaded

And your still lame

Thats the thing Bobby, you never take responsibility for your actions, you always try to blame others for your own faults. You do ask people to upload things, thats a fact, so to say you don't is just plain stupid.

There's a TOS, that you ALL agree to when going online for the first time. So they have every right to do whatever they see fit. So it's noones fault but your own. Crying about it won't do anything because guess what, you agreed to their terms 4-5 months ago.

Does it suck? Yes, because some textures when done right are great, but you knew the risks.

P.S.

And if you're going to insult someone at least spell you're, correctly. Jesus.

And your still lame

Thats the thing Bobby, you never take responsibility for your actions, you always try to blame others for your own faults. You do ask people to upload things, thats a fact, so to say you don't is just plain stupid.

There's a TOS, that you ALL agree to when going online for the first time. So they have every right to do whatever they see fit. So it's noones fault but your own. Crying about it won't do anything because guess what, you agreed to their terms 4-5 months ago.

Does it suck? Yes, because some textures when done right are great, but you knew the risks.

P.S.

snd ur an even bigger lame because all u guys do is trash on caw makers any way and think that ur opinion matters if I got banned for downloading are true and using it every one who Dowloads a textured caw should be band and the manger of the caw site doesn't support there caw makers and removes me from friends list then say I deserve it

# douchebag #status'sgaylover

And your still lame

P.S.

snd ur an even bigger lame because all u guys do is trash on caw makers any way and think that ur opinion matters if I got banned for downloading are true and using it every one who Dowloads a textured caw should be band and the manger of the caw site doesn't support there caw makers and removes me from friends list then say I deserve it

Calling staff or any member a douche-bag is against the rules. You have been warned.

Btw, just because he removed someone from his friends list that he doesn't play makes him not support the caw makers? Hm...okay then.

And your still lame

P.S.

Calling staff or any member a douche-bag is against the rules. You have been warned.

Btw, just because he removed someone from his friends list that he doesn't play makes him not support the caw makers? Hm...okay then.

Just ban me already I don't need this site any more anyways close all my topics as well butt buddies

And your still lame

P.S.

Just ban me already I don't need this site any more anyways close all my topics as well butt buddies

Alright, your choice. Goodbye.

Edit: Opened this back up since it could help people.

Bring Bobby back, have him compete against Status - loser leaves CAWs stipulation.

But on a more serious note, if people on Xbox are getting banned for downloading, there must be a difference in rules and terms; I've downloaded a few textured creations and I'm still on CC.

:rolleyes: every once in a while, someone acts like a child and leaves butthurt..

Aaaaanyway. I think 2K needs to take a page from one of the first rule books. All rules should always be constantly evaluated. They need to ask themselves if the rule is preventing good along with bad and if so, they need to change it so it singles out the bad, and keeps the good. Have it maximize the reward that way.

Actually, if 2K were smart, they'd create an official tool for the next game for importing logos. That way not only is there no reason for a hacker to make it, but they can regulate it. Stuff like naked textures can get caught and thrown the hell out and the good stuff can be brought in.

Of course that in itself would have limitations, however its better than this alternative.

Archived