Kneck Glitch

RatedRPhenom

Not sure what is this ''kneck glitch'' you are talking about, could you please explain a little bit more? And nope, there is no way to solve the crotch blur, unfortunately.

At least not unless someone creates an editor similar to Brienj's previous editors. Unfortunately I dont think PUR3's will be able to do so.

Not sure what is this ''kneck glitch'' you are talking about, could you please explain a little bit more? And nope, there is no way to solve the crotch blur, unfortunately.

At least not unless someone creates an editor similar to Brienj's previous editors. Unfortunately I dont think PUR3's will be able to do so.

Plus if you do anything you're not meant to you get banned now. >:(

Plus if you do anything you're not meant to you get banned now. >:(

Stupidity definitely seems to be an inherent trait of both game developers and game publishers.

yh sure @American dragon the kneck glitch is where caws like Goldberg have the correct neck morph, even though some reason they took the ability to be able morph the neck area out the game (stupid game designers), but I seen it on cc where certain cawers have done said glitch and goldbergs neck looks more accurate better than ingame model.

Archived