Banned do not credit on cc for textures on cc

bobby de niero

So 2k banned me for cheating or intending to cheat the only thing I did was credit some one for logos they uploaded apperently that person got banned and the banned me as well

So if u download textures off the cc and credit some one else if that person gets banned they will ban you for intending to cheat now it's going to take days to appeal

Hopefully this doesn't happen to any one else

Similar thing happened to me and honestly I didn't ever get anywhere with 2K Support after dealing with them for about 2 or 3 weeks, so Idk if it is even worth bothering trying to appeal it. I supposedly got banned for "boosting" even though I don't even play online on this game. You can't even access the cc server anymore so basically I had to make a brand new account and remake all my superstar threads, created championships and redownload all my caws and arenas and such. After dealing with them for about 2 weeks attempting to appeal it I finally got a message stating the reason why I was banned and then it said case was closed even though they completely ignored the fact I was trying to appeal the ban.

So like I said idk if you should even bother appealing it. I agree w/ Scarface it is ridiculous that legit people get banned for no reason and cheaters/hackers/exploiters/real boosters who have 1000 wins and 0 losses in online get away with it and nothing is done to them.

Kinda ridiculous actually, they have been banning alot of people recently it seems and for bs reasons that don't even apply to the ban-ee.

So, this is the lesson to be learned. If you want to credit people for their work,, if you want to be a positive member of the community and share, or try to make top-notch wrestlers and flex your creativity in any way to make the best CAW you can, you will be banned for it. Loud and clear.

If this is the way they want to play, then I will be fine dropping this series forever.

Dose that mean you will be band on the future WWE games?

That is actually a really good question, if you are banned from lets say WWE 12, would you also be banned from every game afterwards? Or is it only for that one game?

I think so 13 wasn't working either but It didn't say I was banned just wouldn't let me on Xbox live

So, this is the lesson to be learned. If you want to credit people for their work,, if you want to be a positive member of the community and share, or try to make top-notch wrestlers and flex your creativity in any way to make the best CAW you can, you will be banned for it. Loud and clear.

If this is the way they want to play, then I will be fine dropping this series forever.

If they start vilifying the CAW community they will lose a lot of people. CAWing is the big draw to their game, there's a reason 100 CAW spots was a major feature.

If they start vilifying the CAW community they will lose a lot of people. CAWing is the big draw to their game, there's a reason 100 CAW spots was a major feature.

This. Textures have been a major plus for everyone who has used them. They have allowed us to keep the game as up to date as possible and have allowed the CAW makers to make their CAWs as accurate as they can with face textures, tattoos and attire logos. Without them CAWing goes back to the dark age. The Paint Tool has needed a major update since it was first introduced and you can never get the same result as a texture unless you go pixel by pixel which can take hours to make just 1 PT and even then the colour pallet is broken and half the colours you need you can't make like dark Reds.

So 2k banned me for cheating or intending to cheat the only thing I did was credit some one for logos they uploaded apperently that person got banned and the banned me as well

So if u download textures off the cc and credit some one else if that person gets banned they will ban you for intending to cheat now it's going to take days to appeal

Hopefully this doesn't happen to any one else

You have got to be joking. What a crock of shit that is!

Uploading a textured Logo is NOT cheating! Great way to piss off the community 2K.

posted this in the other topic but if you support the next wwe game after stuff like this then you are part of the problem. if a company is willing to give you the finger like this you should not respond by handing over more money. think about all the completely broken things in this game that nothing is being done about, a patch comes out that fixes "problems" that aren't problems but leaves in all the actual problems. and now they're using their resources to ban people for making better caws instead.

i mean really. this is the first wwe game i bought in like 10 years and they have done nothing to make me ever consider buying one again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived