Top number 1 & 2 cut scenes

Blackluster

So I was thinking with all the cut scenes we've seen what has to be your top one and two ? So far mine has to be after a triple threat with holly wood hogan, mr. perfect and my caw. In the end my caw won and the cut scene was scott steiner and savage waiting for me at the top of the entrance and you hear from cole that they want him as their leader.

Then the second has to be a singles match with antonio cesaro vs my caw and after christen comes from behind as I turned around he clocked me with his Whc.

I think my favorite would've had to be a branching cutscene I got once, where I could decide if my CaW would shake Adrian Neville's hand or not. It's the only branching one I've got so far.

Yeah, the amount of times you see a cutscene or one of the new ones...or especially one of the branching scenes is no better than last year...

I think my favorite would've had to be a branching cutscene I got once, where I could decide if my CaW would shake Adrian Neville's hand or not. It's the only branching one I've got so far.

Yeah, the amount of times you see a cutscene or one of the new ones...or especially one of the branching scenes is no better than last year...

Yeah. I've only got one branching cutscene in each game, so that's pretty lame. Especially in 13 when it was so heavily advertised yet it pretty much never happened, lol.

Archived