WWE2K14 Best of Save (Released 4/6/14)

Spirito

WWE2K14 Best of Save

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhL94ZreUc8&list=UUWJboxO0O-qtXwEXzjz95JA&feature=share

Here is my yearly best of save for WWE2K14 on the Xbox 360. Managers and Nonplayable characters have been hacked for in game play, Chyna is a female caw hacked to play as a male, all 100 caws have renders, Universe mode is set up for classic WWF, TNA, WWE, ECW and WCW shows, custom TNA, UFC, NWA, Jeff Hardy and Hurricane Helms titles have been made, 'most' caws have custom crowd signs attached to them (probably 200 in total added to the game), all caws have moveset's and entrances + stables and tag teams are set up in both Universe mode and my WWE mode and a large majority of in game wrestlers have alt color attires. Save to be released the morning of Wrestlemania XXX. Follow @BigChrisSpirito on twitter for more info and updates.

Only certain caws will be uploaded to CC. Currently there's 5 or 6 on live just search user BigChrisSpirito

what wrestlers are the 5 or 6 on live?

Chris Spirito, John Morrison, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Austin Aries. Many more to follow.

Wassup Spirito I downloaded ur kurt angle last nite and not bein a ass r nothin but for ur caw to have a render its not really that detailed i mean its average imo and could use alot more work. ppl like myself download or want caws with renders yea for sure it makes the game jus that more authentic but if the caw is not a good one i rather not even waste my time. Thats why so many of us now can care less about render caws cus ppl dnt seem to care about the quality of the exactle superstar but rather have a great render. Smh jus put more work into ur craft homie before u show off ur work. I'll even help make sum great caws with u and u add the render or something but im jus bein honest the fans of the game our sick of basic caws with dope renders....real major butt hurt homie. In all tho still thanks for ur work jus dont half ass u have alot of ppl high hopes. Good luck my dude

Pretty sure its his he uses the word my alot and not ours or so an so's. If so credit is not bein givin were needed and im pretty sure spirito is not the kind of guy to claim others work as his homie.

Im givin helpful advice because like the title says best wwe 2k14 save. Thats what me and plenty others are going to expect

I'll say this once and only once. I currently got banned for posted rendered caws for 2 weeks. (See my topic FAQ on being banned in the WWE2K14 talk portion of the forum)

I have 8 other live accounts I can post from but want to wait till I have a bunch of stuff to post all at once to make it worth being banned each time I do an upload. Currently I have Wolfgang's Sting, Birdsolution's Mason Ryan, SMK's Roode, Storm, Daniels & Kaz all ready to upload to CC. I will be informing people what user search tag to lookup on CC each time on do uploads via my twitter. If the main board creators want stuff up they need to send me their reuploadable files/save dat files so I can do it for them.

The only holdup on my save is I can't texture a few caws by Slipfan as my program won't load them. As soon as he helps me the save is done and will be released. So, with that being said don't pester me as you now know what the hold ups are.

I'll say this once and only once. I currently got banned for posted rendered caws for 2 weeks. (See my topic FAQ on being banned in the WWE2K14 talk portion of the forum)

I have 8 other live accounts I can post from but want to wait till I have a bunch of stuff to post all at once to make it worth being banned each time I do an upload. Currently I have Wolfgang's Sting, Birdsolution's Mason Ryan, SMK's Roode, Storm, Daniels & Kaz all ready to upload to CC. I will be informing people what user search tag to lookup on CC each time on do uploads via my twitter. If the main board creators want stuff up they need to send me their reuploadable files/save dat files so I can do it for them.

The only holdup on my save is I can't texture a few caws by Slipfan as my program won't load them. As soon as he helps me the save is done and will be released. So, with that being said don't pester me as you now know what the hold ups are.

First off no need to get all up and tight about it. Second if some asks you should see it as a compliment. Anyway with that being said keep up the good work can't wait to see the rest of the stuff you put up. I started following you on twitter so I don't bug you with my enthusiasm for your work.

First off no need to get all up and tight about it. Second if some asks you should see it as a compliment. Anyway with that being said keep up the good work can't wait to see the rest of the stuff you put up. I started following you on twitter so I don't bug you with my enthusiasm for your work.

Tone doesn't always come across in texts or written in an online blog/forum post. It was written as an informative post not uptight. ;) capesh

Tone doesn't always come across in texts or written in an online blog/forum post. It was written as an informative post not uptight. ;) capesh

ummm oops ! the wife says I can be a little sensitive at times ........

Archived