Yeah :XD:. Sometimes you'll find some decent players, but the majority of them run around and don't seem to be able to work out who's their teammate and who's an enemy. I was able to walk into their base after fighting a titan with a quarter of a life bar left with no shield at all, and just walked through with 3 or 4 guys just looking at me and walking past me :lol:.

The wallrunning/hanging is pretty sweet though. Something a bit different which is always nice. Barely see anyone using it though which I didn't expect.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to struggle when using a Titan. I'm never able to beat somebody else in a titan if 1v1. My tact is probably wrong, not using the shield and deflecting well enough at the right times.

Loving sniping at the moment. Pretty simple and not many other people seem to use snipers. Right now there aren't many people who seem to be playing tactfully, most are content with running around at 100mph going gung-ho right from the off which is fair enough I suppose. Makes sniping a lot easier.

Had the most epic moment ever. The game ended and my team lost, so it was time to evacuate. I was in a Titan and was going all out on everybody near the Evac zone, eventually my Titan got destroyed and I ejected and mid jump I realised that I could reach the Evac ship so as I land, I go right into the ship and get out of there lmao. Good shit.

Am I the only one who can't ever get to the extraction point?

You have to get lucky to make it. The way the flow of the game goes, one team will always have the upper hand at the end of the game with loads of titans against a team with none. I always find that I'm nowhere near it so have to somehow run the length of the map to get to it.

Sound retarded here but how do you jump on enemy/friendly titans? And when on an enemy titan how do you proceed to destroy it Halo style? Also do you have to get out of your titan to take somebody out if they are on it? That always annoys me as nobody ever helps you out in those situations.

Just double jump on it it will usually automatically rodeo on to it. And it rips off the hatch door automatically aswell all you really have to do is shoot just jump off, when the pilot gets out. About the shooting off someone on your back I suggest using the electric smoke if their stupid enough to stay on your back you'll get the kill within seconds.

The only let down is the graphics, it's the next gen but the graphics don't seem that special. The gameplay on the other hand is superb. Fast & furious (no pun intended) action left right and center.

I didn't even realise the Grunts where NPC's until at least my 3rd or 4th game. I was like MVP in one and was like shit just started this game and I'm already making this my game. I was so devo when I realised lol.

Btw cool tip: if you're going to evacuate after losing a match if you have a titan use that, go near the evac point and wait until it is about to arrive, then get the titan destroyed. When you eject you can just fall through into the ship and escape. This seems like a glitch but I don't know if it is, hopefully they don't patch it if it is.

I wish the Grunts were a lot harder. Maybe that's just me. Other than that, I'm having a blast on this. I need to learn how to use my burn cards better though.

I didn't realise there was a limit and missed out on gaining some good cards. I tend to use an amped weapon at the start or instant Titan if I'm lucky enough to have one. Double agent is a good one to waste.

Archived