2k15: What improvements do YOU want to see?

King RyderFan

A good game.

This. I would like for them to update the female side of CAW, but I know damn well that won't happen.

But a good game that they obviously tested before they released it would be great. I mean damn is it hard for them to find closed beta testers?

If 2K put out a bulletin saying that they would need closed beta testers for the next game, they would get so many people signed up it wouldn't be funny.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please give us a collar and elbow tie up!!

and they can do it as a mini game (like the first SvR) where you mash the buttons to win it.

They shoud use the A (XBox) or X (PS) button for that. It should happen when two wrestlers do a grapple at the same time. That would be great

wait...what? this is already in the game

Egg Z Lee

what the hell does that mean?

1) Instead of stats which don't really make a different when playing against the computer, why not have each wrestler has a different difficulty. So if you were fighting someone like JTG or Santino they would be set on easy but fighting someone like Brock Lesnar or John Cena would be set on hard

2) Different attires have different enemies and allies. Lets say Triple H has multiple attires in the game. Early D-X, New D-X, The Corporation, The Power Trip, The Game, Evolution, D-X return and The Authority. When selecting a particular attire only allies or enemies from that era would interfere in matches

3) Movesets split into 3 categories. (vs super heavyweight, vs heavyweight, vs cruiserweight) that way we wouldn't have someone like Rey Mysterio powerslamming Big Show but instead maybe doing so fast paced kicks or something

please give us a collar and elbow tie up!!

and they can do it as a mini game (like the first SvR) where you mash the buttons to win it.

They shoud use the A (XBox) or X (PS) button for that. It should happen when two wrestlers do a grapple at the same time. That would be great

wait...what? this is already in the game

Egg Z Lee

what the hell does that mean?

Read it out loud^^

Reliving past moments were fun for a short while, but I want a story mode back with a voice system. I'm tired of my African American caw sounding like Jason Statham. Just like 2K where my Larry Bird-esque my player sounds like Drake or some.

Add a choice system as well like where there is two options in handling a situation depending on what option the player chooses is going to affect how the story plays out.

Also allow us the option to end the brand split and defend multiple titles at once in Universe.

Oh and damn it give me better hairstyles....NOBODY IS USING THAT MANY MULLETS!

The commentary is still the part of the game that needs to be improved most for me.

My ideal commentary for the game would have them actually have conversations, not just random sound clips that get queued at certain spots. And if they're in the middle of talking and a big move goes on they need to stop and go like OH OH ORTON GOING FOR THE RKO or something like that and then resume their conversation. I can't even listen to the commentary without getting annoyed.

The crowd needs to be louder and pop for bigger moves. If the match is slow they can just be quiet but when it gets going, they should be loud as hell.

Yeah the actual conversation thing would be good like how GTA 5 has.

I want to see loads of improvements to the flow of the game so we spend less time setting things up, and without the need to load so many sub menus.

Creating a brand, managing its roster, selecting its championships and ranking groups should all be done from the same menu. This includes picking shows and ppv's and venues. Why is there a need to scroll through 12 months in a calendar, why not give us 12 slots for each month and let us set brand us quicker.

Why do we have to load create an entrance to give each stable an entrance, the option to pick it by name without loading up a different menu would be nice. Loading create an entrance should only be used for when we need the reassurance of our picks not every time we pick. And the same goes for selecting tag finishers for stables.

Currently to get the Universe mode running as you'd like, you need to spend hours navigating menu's which only takes you away from the gameplay. It feels badly managed and makes slight tweaks to custom universes so tiresome that the game suffers.

A better destructable backstage area would be nice, it used to be fun interacting with the various backstage hot spots. However the past few games have felt clunky and restricted.

For next gen consoles a massive roster is needed, if 2K15 needs a theme make the theme WWE Network, give us a full current & nxt roster then add....

40 WWE golden era legends

40 SMW NWA legends

40 AWA legends

40 WWE new generation legends

40 WCW NWA legends

40 WWE attitude legends

40 WCW nitro years legends

40 ECW legends

40 WWE ruthless aggression legends

40 current era WWE/NXT alumni

Next gen game discs are holding around 60gb in data, WWE 2K14 disc has less than 6gb of data, so space isn't an issue. Take Two own R* and with the combined sales of Borderlands 2 & GTA:V money isn't an issue either. The only thing that could restrict the approved roster is WWE themselves. So I'd make the theme structured around the WWE network and the greatest matches in the WWE umberllas history, working through each of the promotions listed above as chapters. I'd even included the WWE Network app in the game, giving WWE network subscribers a chance to watch each match before playing it. That would give the developers a great excuse to add a stronger selection of arenas to use in Universe mode. Wider selection of crowd types to pick from when creating arenas. And deeper move sets and themes/trons for creating caws.

DLC should then be made from current era late arrivals, and various legends/alumni that signed legend contracts post preduction.

Well, since many of you have listed many improvements the overall game needs, I wanna talk about the improvements that an specific mode requires, and that is Universe Mode. Here is what I wanna see in 2K15 regarding this mode:

-Polish the Rivalry Manager. Seriously, it was a good idea but it wasn't executed correctly. It's the same damn cutscenes all the time, and two guys facing each other the whole month it's boring, tiresome and also makes the actual PPV match lose value, IMO. That is if the PPV match even happens, because sometimes, they have 2 guys face each other every single RAW or Smackdown, and then, at the PPV, they both are facing a completely unrelated person or aren't part of the PPV at all. Like, what the hell? This feature seriously needs to be revamped.

-Give us more goddamn branching cutscenes. Seriously. Back at WWE '13, they made a big deal out of this, yet I've only got one, ONE branching cutscene in both '13 and 2K14, respectively. I know they aren't supposed to happen often, but c'mon.

-Fix the freezing issues. There have been many people reporting problems and glitches regarding Universe Mode, what mainly has to do with the game freezing, whether is in the middle of a match, editing one, or having a custom logo/championship for your shows, there've been many people who've been experiencing this problems. Things like this shouldn't happen.

-I would really like if they would let us choose the winners for some matches. This is mainly because sometimes I have specific guys that I want to win but playing like every goddamn match just so you can make the guy you want win it's just a pain in the ass, in my opinion.

-A person in this thread proposed a great idea as well before regarding Universe Mode, and that is letting us insert cutscenes into matches. It would be a really nice addition and would make the overall mode feel much more fresher, in my opinion. Props to the guy who listed this one.

-I would also like that when we edit matches, save them and go back to the match card the match isn't back to default once again. In fact, why not just give us the option to edit a card from scratch? Leave everything blank and we will fill it, and when it's everything done our card gets played out. Much better than having to go around editing every single match and also having to play it immediately otherwise it will go back to default once again.

-Let major brands share their roster, just like WWE does nowadays. Have Smackdown guys fight on RAW and RAW guys fight on Smackdown. Much better and realistic that way.

-This may seem like something minor for some or just an insignificant detail, but it sorta bugs me personally. The fact that they let us have randomized alternative attires every week in Universe Mode was a nice inclusion, but I don't like when, for example, I get a bunch of new attires for, say, Batista using Superstar Threads, I put his attires on random, and one week I have him come out with his modern, bald look, and then next week he comes out with his old WM 23 look. There should be some sort of a checkbox for this, in my opinion, where you can check what attires you want each superstar to wear randomly every week.

Also here are 2 bonuses that aren't really all about Universe Mode, but they are sorta related to it and just annoy me personally:

-Allow us to defend 2 titles from the same guy at the same time. It's really annoying that we aren't allowed to do this since you can't emulate the current championship situation in WWE.

-And finally, fix the custom theme songs. It's really annoying how the theme starts playing while they are showing the replays of the match and then when the replays end the theme just restarts when the victory celebration takes place. Really fix that.

It may seem like I'm asking for a lot of stuff here but if you actually read it it's not really that much. I'm not asking for a new engine or 300 more superstars (what would be pretty nice to see btw but I'm tryna keep it realistic), just give what you already have a good *censored*ing polish.

I hate how there is only drag your opponent from a specific part of the body.

DIVA CAW IMPROVEMENTS

I would like:

-Weight detection for divas (I know there aren't any super heavyweight divas in the WWE now but that doesn't mean we couldn't create some in CAW mode)

-Height and Weight separate

-Realistic dresses for diva CAWs (very few if any divas wear leather dresses)

-More diva hairs that we can actually use:

two-toned hair like Kaitlyn

long hair with bangs like Taeler Hendrix

mow hawk with bangs like Christina Von Eerie

Curly hair like Tamina,Nidia

medium length hairs like Tessmacher,Mickie James,Taryn Terrel

long braid like Jacqueline

Luna Vachon hair

hair with a bump at the front like Kaitlyn,Eve,Alysin Kay

ponytail with bangs like Cherry

updated Velvet Sky hair that shows more of the face

hair that starts father back like Naomi

hair like Sasha Banks

small braids like Kong/Kharma

I think most of the hairs need to be medium length with the option to go long or short. What we have now is super short or super long.

There should also be 2 length options if the hair has bangs

-More bras/underwear for diva CAWs

it doesn't have to be all lace and frilly but how about some that go around the arms not around the neck

-Clothes:

pencil skirt like Eve and Tiffany/Taryn Terrel

leather jacket like Paige

skinny jeans

jeans with rips

hooded jacket like LayCool,Taeler Hendrix

furry boots like Melina

leg warmers like Torrie Wilson,Bella Twins

female suit jacket like Debra,AJ

Wrestling attire parts from past women wrestlers like Luna Vachon,Fabulous Moolah,Kharma

higher high heels

headband like Beth Phoenix

armbands with tassels like the Funkadactlys

boots like Trish Stratus (beginning of her career )

knee high fish nets like Ashley Massaro

body definition for divas:

all the diva body skins are basically the exact same

maybe you could add an option to define certain body parts (muscular arms,toned abs,muscular legs,etc..)

All I have for now

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE STUFF OUT OF DIVA CAW MODE. JUST ADD MORE

1) Instead of stats which don't really make a different when playing against the computer, why not have each wrestler has a different difficulty. So if you were fighting someone like JTG or Santino they would be set on easy but fighting someone like Brock Lesnar or John Cena would be set on hard

2) Different attires have different enemies and allies. Lets say Triple H has multiple attires in the game. Early D-X, New D-X, The Corporation, The Power Trip, The Game, Evolution, D-X return and The Authority. When selecting a particular attire only allies or enemies from that era would interfere in matches

3) Movesets split into 3 categories. (vs super heavyweight, vs heavyweight, vs cruiserweight) that way we wouldn't have someone like Rey Mysterio powerslamming Big Show but instead maybe doing so fast paced kicks or something

I really like your ideas, esp 1.

Well, since many of you have listed many improvements the overall game needs, I wanna talk about the improvements that an specific mode requires, and that is Universe Mode. Here is what I wanna see in 2K15 regarding this mode:

-Polish the Rivalry Manager. Seriously, it was a good idea but it wasn't executed correctly. It's the same damn cutscenes all the time, and two guys facing each other the whole month it's boring, tiresome and also makes the actual PPV match lose value, IMO. That is if the PPV match even happens, because sometimes, they have 2 guys face each other every single RAW or Smackdown, and then, at the PPV, they both are facing a completely unrelated person or aren't part of the PPV at all. Like, what the hell? This feature seriously needs to be revamped.

-Give us more goddamn branching cutscenes. Seriously. Back at WWE '13, they made a big deal out of this, yet I've only got one, ONE branching cutscene in both '13 and 2K14, respectively. I know they aren't supposed to happen often, but c'mon.

-Fix the freezing issues. There have been many people reporting problems and glitches regarding Universe Mode, what mainly has to do with the game freezing, whether is in the middle of a match, editing one, or having a custom logo/championship for your shows, there've been many people who've been experiencing this problems. Things like this shouldn't happen.

-I would really like if they would let us choose the winners for some matches. This is mainly because sometimes I have specific guys that I want to win but playing like every goddamn match just so you can make the guy you want win it's just a pain in the ass, in my opinion.

-A person in this thread proposed a great idea as well before regarding Universe Mode, and that is letting us insert cutscenes into matches. It would be a really nice addition and would make the overall mode feel much more fresher, in my opinion. Props to the guy who listed this one.

-I would also like that when we edit matches, save them and go back to the match card the match isn't back to default once again. In fact, why not just give us the option to edit a card from scratch? Leave everything blank and we will fill it, and when it's everything done our card gets played out. Much better than having to go around editing every single match and also having to play it immediately otherwise it will go back to default once again.

-Let major brands share their roster, just like WWE does nowadays. Have Smackdown guys fight on RAW and RAW guys fight on Smackdown. Much better and realistic that way.

-This may seem like something minor for some or just an insignificant detail, but it sorta bugs me personally. The fact that they let us have randomized alternative attires every week in Universe Mode was a nice inclusion, but I don't like when, for example, I get a bunch of new attires for, say, Batista using Superstar Threads, I put his attires on random, and one week I have him come out with his modern, bald look, and then next week he comes out with his old WM 23 look. There should be some sort of a checkbox for this, in my opinion, where you can check what attires you want each superstar to wear randomly every week.

Also here are 2 bonuses that aren't really all about Universe Mode, but they are sorta related to it and just annoy me personally:

-Allow us to defend 2 titles from the same guy at the same time. It's really annoying that we aren't allowed to do this since you can't emulate the current championship situation in WWE.

-And finally, fix the custom theme songs. It's really annoying how the theme starts playing while they are showing the replays of the match and then when the replays end the theme just restarts when the victory celebration takes place. Really fix that.

It may seem like I'm asking for a lot of stuff here but if you actually read it it's not really that much. I'm not asking for a new engine or 300 more superstars (what would be pretty nice to see btw but I'm tryna keep it realistic), just give what you already have a good *censored*ing polish.

I like your ideas. 2K def needs to sit down for a long time and play Universe mode and get this bugs fixed.

I have yet to get ONE branching cut scene, that I can remember in this game.

Story mode similar to HCTP but with the choice of being a NXT superstar, WWE superstar or WWE Legend and getting to decide how to establish yourself

I like that idea, I really enjoyed the story mode in HCTP and SYM (I guess it was SYM).

I personally would LOVE to see a possibility of injecting Superstars and Legends from the previous WWE games, if possible at all!

More than one minor title on each show.....Seriously. If I want to do an attitude era, I want to have at least the WWF title, the European title, the Intercontinental title, the Light Heavyweight title, the Hardcore title, and the Tag titles. I can't even do that with 2 brands because even if I nix one out, I have to split my brand accordingly and make one show all contenders for two minor titles. Want an all original brand? Better pick your two fav belt ideas and thats it

i wanna see better table physics and breaking, and for the love of god take out the bullshit where the table falls down when someone comes against it :rant:

and let us do more with tables like stacking 4 together easily, and no restrictions on what moves put people through tables.

oh and definitely, definitely take out that f***ing horseshit of bumping into people when running, like that happens every day in WWE FFS.

Story mode: the current story mode type is boring.I want the one in SVR, but with the ability of creating your own superstar and doing it

Catch finishers and annoncer table: When you lay your opponents on the announcer table, let them do a catch finisher, and only let them do catch finisher after they stand up.Plus,when your opponents stand up on the announcer table when they are laid, when they stand make them stand on it and not step on the ground

Match rules: Allow us to go backstage and fight

Royal rumble: when you get eliminated, you can choose to go up in the ring and eliminate someone, and have security to try to stop you.When you are done, you can choose to select next wrestler and your current one will go back to the locker room.Plus, have you and your opponent both on the apron fight

Allies & Enemies: Allow us to choose them for the NPCs as well. (For example, setting the ref to be friends with Triple H and enemies with Daniel Bryan would mean that during a HHH Vs Bryan match, the ref is more likely to let HHH get away with stuff that Daniel Bryan can't. And setting Bryan to be enemies with Michael Cole and friends with Jerry Lawler would mean that when the two commentate together, Cole's more likely to speak negatively on Bryan while Lawler's more likely to stick up for him.) Also, don't limit us to five allies & enemies. Allow us up ten for each guy. [agreed from main post]

Tag teams & stables: Allow us up to ten guys for each team. It's nice that you guys us a load of nWo guys this year but it is a bit annoying that I have to make 10 teams just to cover all tag team & trio combinations because I can't stick all eight of them in the same team.[agreed from main post]

Give us ability to fully edit wrestlers:you cannot change a wrestler's hairstyle when it's added,like cm punk's, and you cannot make corporate kane as default attire as you cant remove the mask

Titantrons & themes: give us more Titantrons & themes. For example, if both Edge & Randy Orton are in, then the Rated RKO theme & tron should be in as well. Certain themes & trons like DX & the nWo should be in every year. It is extremely annoying to see the Evolution tron in WWE '13 when there were only two of the members in that game (Triple H & Randy Orton) but in 2k14 when we have all four members, the Titantron isn't there. In-game themes are becoming even more important as Sony & Microsoft are dragging their heels with MP3 support on their latest consoles. You can't afford to miss stuff like that out. [agreed from main post]

I wish that there won't be any rendered Superstars in game. I just hate the huge difference on the matchcard when I see say CM Punk with his HD Render vs. my CAW Jeff Hardy pic... the little things would do it for me.

A Create a Minitron, Billboardtron etc. should also be included. Let us select the colour of the sidewalls or whatever they are called.

More freedom when creating the stage of an arena, every logo from a PPV EVER (the Bash, Fatal 4 Way etc.)

Better gameplay, better graphics.

Allow us to book the card on our Universe from scratch without having matches generated by themselves. In GM mode back in WWE 2008 you could set up a tag team matches including 2 different feuds. Say the feud for US and WWE title in one match without the feud being lost after you played the match.

Allow us to select between current Universe Mode and somekind of mix between universe and GM mode, including everything Universe has but also including a budget, contracts, match ratings. That'd be so awesome.
If John Cenas contract is up and I can't pay him anymore and maybe after a year I have made enough money to bring him back (also by not resigning some guys - like Sheamus... I hate him :D) would bring some satisfaction for my manager skills I'm desperately looking for in this game.

Reliving past moments were fun for a short while, but I want a story mode back with a voice system. I'm tired of my African American caw sounding like Jason Statham. Just like 2K where my Larry Bird-esque my player sounds like Drake or some.

Add a choice system as well like where there is two options in handling a situation depending on what option the player chooses is going to affect how the story plays out.

Also allow us the option to end the brand split and defend multiple titles at once in Universe.

Oh and damn it give me better hairstyles....NOBODY IS USING THAT MANY MULLETS!

The commentary is still the part of the game that needs to be improved most for me.

My ideal commentary for the game would have them actually have conversations, not just random sound clips that get queued at certain spots. And if they're in the middle of talking and a big move goes on they need to stop and go like OH OH ORTON GOING FOR THE RKO or something like that and then resume their conversation. I can't even listen to the commentary without getting annoyed.

The crowd needs to be louder and pop for bigger moves. If the match is slow they can just be quiet but when it gets going, they should be loud as hell.

Yeah the actual conversation thing would be good like how GTA 5 has.

never would be able to work

Wouldn't it add to the whole presentation if before the Main Event there was a split screen of the competitors walking to the ring and a "Next" sign appeared?

Yeah that'd be cool as long as they don't have Taker doing it.

Archived