2k15: What improvements do YOU want to see?

King RyderFan

all i'd really like to see is no bugs lol, and some small improvements like no restrictions on match rules, i really want to be able to have a 6 man elimination hell in a cell.

also cage matches need revamped, bring back our own aerial moves from the top, and give us more ways to throw people into the cage, and let it make them bleed FFS.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want some of the entrances modified where that person can hold something in their hand, and things like guitars, 2X4's, tennis racquets, and megaphones are available. If we can't have Hacksaw, The Model, etc. give us their accessories.

Then have them sitting in the corner, leaning against the stairs during the match.

Y'know, the AKI games allowed something like this.....fifteen years ago.

This will probably never happen, but here is my wish list for 2k15 and future games (Don't remove, just improve):

CAW Mode-

-Improved models, parts, and attire options. More options. More detailed clothing and parts.

-To make CAWs really look as good as in game models in every way (Model itself, lighting, blood, sweat, etc).

-Should be able to make a CAW at least as tall as the tallest in game superstar on the roster. This was in No Mercy, DOR, DOR 2 and some SD games.

-Improved clothing and clothing options and features, such as flowing garments.

-Better announcing options (including weight announced like DOR 2). More options.

-More facial hair options (to create a character like someone in the Wyatt family, for example. Or a fantasy type character like a wizard.).

-More layers and points; items take up less points, especially hair.

-some kind of feature to give a CAW more of a personality and an identity.

Create a Moveset-

To restore or reanimate every move taken out of SVR 2010; possibly the UCMs as well (though make the UCMs less cheap).

-Unique fighting stances.

-Additional moves from DOR series.

More moves and a greater variety of moves per wrestler.

Create a Logo-

-improved logo creator. More logos overall and more logos per CAW.

Create an Entrance-

-to restore features taken out of WWE 13.

Replay-

-Should make it like WWE13 (Highlight Reel).

Create a story-

More options, including finishing moves, even CAFs, and finishers done by CAWs.

Story Mode-

Improved story mode. One should be set aside for CAWs (less restrictive than WWE 12.).

Universe mode-

-Greater control over rivalries, more options. Promos. Options from create a story.

CAF-

-Needs a complete overhaul. Make CAFs like in game finishers in terms of power, directional throw, replay of finishers, etc.

-Create a selling animation. Okay, that is really wishful thinking.

Online-

-An option to change/reduce stats just before a match.

AI and Logic-

-improved AI with individualized AI for superstars/Divas and CAWs.

Sound-

-Improved sound. Sound and voices during moves (for ex. A wrestler yelling and grunting, etc when trapped in a submission or is about to be slammed).

Also, a greater variety of finishers, like DOR 2.

I agree with a lot of EJ! Hero!'s ideas.

Thanks Alexandros.

I think there is a lot that can be taken from All-Stars. I like the grapple combos that some wrestlers were able to do. Maybe make that a Signature Skill in 2K15.

I also enjoyed the ability to reverse reversals and reverse the reversal of reversals and so on. It's probably best to make that a Signature Skill too.

And that's how finishers should be done of course watered down for realism. You could catch anyone with any finisher from anywhere because the animation of the finisher goes through regardless of whether or not the opponent is there to recieve it but if the opponent is in range then the finisher would connect. The catch finishers in 2k14 aren't satisfying and are too canned and predictable, this is the way to do it.

i'd also like to see better targeting, like in Smackdown 1 where you could press the button at any time and it would change who you were facing (halfway through a move or whatever), it really bugs me today how you can only change who you are facing when you are in a stationary position or running, it just gives the opponent a free hit while you're trying to face the right guy, i'd really love the perfect targeting from WWE All-Stars where you just moved the right stick towards the opponent you wanted to face.

and for god's sake make it a different button to face the ref, it's so annoying playing a triple threat or such, and having to go through the ref when switching guys, it can royally screw you up when you're trying to break up a pin.

and bring back more interaction with the ref, like being able to do finishers on him again and things like ref shield and pulling him out of the ring when he's counting, things that were in previous games, but as always with THQ/Yukes they felt the need to remove them.

All these ideas sound great.

I really like the idea of having unique fighting stances back in. Cause if I am remembering correctly, they had something like that in the old ps2 games, where you could pick say for instance, Jeff Hardy's stance and run or RVD's and so on. Was just a neat thing to have.

I really hope they add more stuff to the cas mode and caf, because that mode is severely lacking.

The commentary is still the part of the game that needs to be improved most for me.

My ideal commentary for the game would have them actually have conversations, not just random sound clips that get queued at certain spots. And if they're in the middle of talking and a big move goes on they need to stop and go like OH OH ORTON GOING FOR THE RKO or something like that and then resume their conversation. I can't even listen to the commentary without getting annoyed.

The crowd needs to be louder and pop for bigger moves. If the match is slow they can just be quiet but when it gets going, they should be loud as hell.

please give us a collar and elbow tie up!!

and they can do it as a mini game (like the first SvR) where you mash the buttons to win it.

They shoud use the A (XBox) or X (PS) button for that. It should happen when two wrestlers do a grapple at the same time. That would be great

Bring back a mode where we can use our caws through a story mode

Create or choose our own winning taunt for caws

Being on new generation consols I wanna see every superstar have a new enterance

Entarnces for the EC match

More bodys styles for caws

I don't know about any of you but they seem to have brought back that if you make legs longer they bend down through an enterance.

Royal rumble I wanna see them entering the ring like they have been for years.

Better pants for caws, skinny, slim, straight, bootcut, baggy, low waist etc

Better morphing like from saints row etc

Body morphing need to be fix, giveing somebody a belly and sticking out looks squared.

Add fighter tendencies for the computer characters. That way if I make a character who uses lots of running and springboard moves I can set the computer AI to do that too while I fight him with someone else.

and they can do it as a mini game (like the first SvR) where you mash the buttons to win it.

They shoud use the A (XBox) or X (PS) button for that. It should happen when two wrestlers do a grapple at the same time. That would be great

wait...what? this is already in the game

wait...what? this is already in the game

Egg Z Lee

Moves. They did an amazing job with some of the indy moves in this game, now don't take ANY of those out and add more. I swear if we lose the package piledriver, brainbustahhhhh, KO or any other important finisher for CAWs......

Rope physics. Honestly, nothing bothers me more than tipping someone off the ladder only for them to be forced either unrealistically out of the ring, or forced away from the ropes a bit. If its on the ropes, hang em up on the ropes. If I do a move that tosses or and D grapple that has the person going towars the top rope, they should be tossed out like old games. Would allow better table spots and such.

Speaking of tables, let me get back up on a normal table and hit at the very least my finisher....I'd like to hit the Package Piledriver through a normal table in the ring to win.

OMG Moment on the stage. Toss him off the stage through a table or even just to the floor. Spear/German Suplex/Normal Suplex through the paneling on the screen. Make it worth my time to fight up there for once. Seriously, I never use that area unless I have a specific spot in mind.

I have more,I'll be back

OMG! Move System adjustments!

Top of the Hell in the Cell grapples need to like 3 Fs and a signature. No way the most devastating moves in the game are just grapples but a shitty apron DDT is an OMG! moment.

Ladder finishes and announce table finishes need to require 2 Fs.

That apron DDT looks like bullshit.

Finisher damage fixed on all OMG! moves.

BOTH superstars staying down after the appropriate move. I suplex you off a ladder through two tables. Or spear you through the barricade. How do I get to stand up so fast?

Archived