2k15: What improvements do YOU want to see?

King RyderFan

I've been purposely avoiding this thread because I know they're not going to read it.

1. Make additions to create an entrance, most notably by adding a full color pallete for lighting.

2. Replace create a logo's broken color pallete with the full pallete from CAW mode.

3. Make the create an arena improvements that I talked about before but don't feel like repeating.

4. When you patch the game, fix the *censored*ing glitches for once.

5. Fix the broken mess that is story designer.

6. Add some much-needed parts to CAW mode, like Sting & Warrior facepaint, and entrance jackets with long tassels.

7. Make a more thorough use of the property that WWE owns. Give us Nitro, Thunder, o.g. ECW, old PPVs like Halloween Havoc. If you can't give us the arenas, then give us the CAA stages, nameplates, and logos. Apron logos like SmackDown! would help too.

8. Give us the option to remove all minitrons from all entrances and let us see our arenas without that bullshit.

9. Let me customize my own controls or give me the Shut Your Mouth controls as an option. At least SvR 2006.

10. Remove the new CAA logo size restriction.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make the caws finally look like the in game superstars, how difficult can it be in the same damn game? make improvements to universe mode. keep the tournaments in exhibition mode but add to them. a tag team turmoil and a singles turmoil would be nice

I've been purposely avoiding this thread because I know they're not going to read it.

1. Make additions to create an entrance, most notably by adding a full color pallete for lighting.

2. Replace create a logo's broken color pallete with the full pallete from CAW mode.

3. Make the create an arena improvements that I talked about before but don't feel like repeating.

4. When you patch the game, fix the *censored*ing glitches for once.

5. Fix the broken mess that is story designer.

6. Add some much-needed parts to CAW mode, like Sting & Warrior facepaint, and entrance jackets with long tassels.

7. Make a more thorough use of the property that WWE owns. Give us Nitro, Thunder, o.g. ECW, old PPVs like Halloween Havoc. If you can't give us the arenas, then give us the CAA stages, nameplates, and logos. Apron logos like SmackDown! would help too.

8. Give us the option to remove all minitrons from all entrances and let us see our arenas without that bullshit.

9. Let me customize my own controls or give me the Shut Your Mouth controls as an option. At least SvR 2006.

10. Remove the new CAA logo size restriction.

1.Added Fandango and Summer Rae entrance to the Mixed Tag in the Create an Entrance.

2. Remove the restriction of only allowing us to have three pyros.

3. Fix the smokes pyro aka Undertakers.

4. Fix the All smoke entrances in Create an Entrance.

customize your own menu music.

to prefect a moveset in my eyes is way too long in my eyes

NOW the streak has ended I think having a streak story mode 1 to 21 with every opponent and cut scenes in matches would be interesting.

have so fun entrance like SYM (spiderman entro) etc

want Kane 2002/3 attire

if not now ONEDAY have a mode where the legends today or up coming have a mode from start/debut to finish the most important matches/promos

1. That's already possible

2. We need MORE stuff for a perfect moveset, not less.

1. I mean with more than one custom song bro

2. I mean to create a caws moveset Start to Finish (change everything) takes time now multiple that by 50 or more. they need to keep what they have but make it less time to do everything in after the 4th caw I cant be bothered and end up selecting pre movesets for the rest which I don't wanna do. which is why if each game is the same year after year like the ps3/xbox they should have added a feature where we can download our creative stuff to the updated game as they were all such a like with 5% new things added.

1. You can^^

2. Nobody forces you to create move-sets from the scratch and edit everything.

3. The importing of stuff from previous games would be nice, but I think it could harm the already slow progress on the games. (Would justify having only small changes each year)

We get a lot new/reanimated moves each year (more then a lot people want to admit) and I personally have no problems to create movesets. I simply have something in plan and I know exactly what kind of move I want my wrestlers to have. And no, I don't just have 3 or 4 CAWs. My CAW-list since the old SmackDown games contains around 300 people.

1. You can^^

On 360 yes, PS3 you can't. PS3's you can just select a song instead of a playlist for themes and custom soundtrack etc. So the Jukebox only allows you to pick one song on PS3 whereas on Xbox you can pick one playlist.

- I wish there were better Tattoos in this game.

- The partial Crotch Blur still really annoys me.

- There needs to be a better selection of abilities.

- I'd like more moves, particularly with different animations. For example,if there are 4 animations for the RKO, then Orton's finisher will be a random animation chosen from the 4. If not, then maybe just a different sell to moves.

1. You can^^

On 360 yes, PS3 you can't. PS3's you can just select a song instead of a playlist for themes and custom soundtrack etc. So the Jukebox only allows you to pick one song on PS3 whereas on Xbox you can pick one playlist.

didn't know that. Well...that's a no-brainer change then

I want Logic Settings back for the A.I.

They had this feature in HCTP and some of the other earlier games in the series. You could choose two offensive traits such as Brawler, Grappler, High Flyer, etc and choose if they taunted often, attacked the ref, performed diving attacks, etc. It didn't restrict movesets or anything, just made the A.I different for every Superstar.

I would also love it if the game doesn't freeze when you play Universe Mode with a bunch of Created Content. I'm a CAW-Heavy guy, but in 2K14, I hardly got to use them in Universe due to the freezing any time I tried to do anything.

Story designer still glitches and freezes to the point where it's downright unusable. Every time I start getting on a roll and the creative juices start flowing, this bullshit happens. I have to either quit to XMB or press the power button, then I have to sit through the game's lengthly startup loading screens every time. It's just not worth it!

In RAW 2 on the X-Box you could mixed your playlist up to create your own theme song.

True but I think that was less about how Raw 2 was developped and more about how the original xbox worked as you could do that with any original xbox game including GTA ports

I wish the X-Box one would allow us to do that. LOL

In RAW 2 on the X-Box you could mixed your playlist up to create your own theme song.

True but I think that was less about how Raw 2 was developped and more about how the original xbox worked as you could do that with any original xbox game including GTA ports

Agreed it was great, I don't see why they removed

Agreed it was great, I don't see why they removed

Thanks. I know one vs one matches online the computer will pick a opponent for ya but the other matches the computer doesn't do anything. I think they should fix that problem.

Don't know if everyone reading this has ever played any of the Legends of Wrestling games but when in Create a Legend when you go to name your character they gave you an entire list full of names.

I'd like that in the WWE Game series because the way it is currently kinda sucks. I mean I downloaded a Luke Harper whose name was Luther Hardcore because Luke Harper isn't in 2k14. I since got Gamevolt's Wyatt Family as they look spot on like in game characters. My point is though the character name selection can be far better than it is now.

I'd also like more places in hometown so that when someone like Barrett for example is billed from Manchester, England but then changes to his real hometown of Preston, England we can change that. This would play in well with Superstar Heads.

Plus having more places in Scotland other than Glasgow would be awesome. I mean they announce Ayr, Scotland for Drew McIntyre, yet we can't select this for CAWs of Drew in different attires. Could also put Aberdeen, Scotland as they've done shows there.

Downloadable Themes and Titantrons would be awesome. I've been saying that for years on here, should probably do it on Facebook or Twitter but I don't have nor bother about those sites.

It would make downloaded characters like The USOs or The Wyatt Family, etc feel more complete with having their Tron and Theme fit in game despite being able to upload our own music in the game (it tends to sound really quite when the crowd are cheering despite sounding fine on XMB or as you select it before previewing).

Don't know if this has been mentioned but if you remember back to the first Smackdown! Game on Playstation 1. We were able to edit names on Finishing moves and I think that would be awesome here in the games now. I know we can rename moves but it's moves we have to create rather than back then when it was moves programmed in the game.

I can remember renaming Test's Big Boot that was on my American Badass CAW (not Undertaker) and calling it "Eat This!" :lol:. So having that back would be awesome.

I'd also like a season mode like the Second Smackdown! Game had because that was awesome where you would randomly get attacked by CAWs and had to defeat them to unlock stuff. They could having something like that to help introduce CAWs into storylines during season mode even if you're not playing as them.

I'd like a current roster too. It's been great going down memory lane revisiting Hogan's story, Austin's Story, Bret and Shawn, The Attitude Era, etc but for me WWE'12 has the best roster of the last few years because we got guys like Alex Riley, Mason Ryan, Husky Harris, Michael McGillicutty, Drew McIntyre, etc where as with WWE'13 these guys were replaced in favour of Attitude Stars like Triple H, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Kane who all had multiple characters. I believe Drew is the only one who made it as DLC.

I do understand though that they weren't all being used at the time the game was developed and so were left out.

Match type wise I'd like a Tag Team Gauntlet, Triple Threat Tag, 8 and (if possible) 10 Man Tag Matches. 3 Stages of Hell, Bullrope/Leather Strap Match (Eddie Guerrero Vs. JBL at Great American Bash 2004).

I'd also like Standing Tag Team Moves as Tag Team Finishers seeing as most of the moves are Finishers anyway like

Snapshot - MNM

Double RKO - Rated RKO

Clothesline & Chop Block - Cade & Murdoch

Double Chokeslam - Undertaker/Kane/Big Show

The Highlanders Tag Finisher is also in the Standing Tag Team Moves but I can't remember it's name. I believe the Matadors are using it now.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I really like in 5* Wrestling how damage to opponents works. Like you work on someone's leg and they try to lift you they can't because they sell the previous damage done to that body part.

That would help the Limb Target moves better because right now it doesn't feel like it does anything other than change the limb colour from Yellow to Orange to Red.

I'd like for my opponent to sell the damage done during the match rather than it just being a colour and they can still hit big moves like Finishers and can pin straight after.

I'd like it if an opponent was to hit a Finisher while heavily damaged that they'd collapse and have to crawl into a pin or fell into a pin like HBK with Sweet Chin Music.

i want them to change interference I want how u do it not but after u do a move u leave the ring not just jump up and celebrate in the middle of the ring with the ref

this. i hate that animation. they need to add variety of ways of interference. such as tag/trio beatdowns, options to ACTUALLY select betrayals/alliances.

To be honest, there's no excuse for not having a bigger roster, given NBA 2K has far bigger roster without any memory issue. Hell, they have ten players playing actively on the court without much of a lag issue, so there's no reason why 6-man or even 8-man lags a lot or can't be done. Though granted, wrestlers probably have more data than players due to moves and all.

I'd like it if Double Team moves changed to be more dynamic.

First, I'd like to make it so that in order to use a double team move, you had to hold R1/RB and then grapple them.

Second, I want it to be where you have to be in a specific position depending on the move used. Like your partner getting the opponent in the electric chair, and you having to get on the top rope to perform the Doomsday Device.

Best case scenario is that the mechanics get reworked to allow a multitude of moves based on the position/setup. For example, in the electric chair position, there are numerous moves available to do as seen on YouTube, and players wouldn't be limited to just one.

Universe cutscenes should be less random. I think it would be cool if we could set up what occurs on our show at the start of every show e.g. Set up RAW so specific cutscenes happen involving wrestlers we have chosen. I think this would allow for more control over storylines. In short what I'm saying, let us choose what will happen beforehand and then let it play out rather than having random or repetitive cutscenes.

Archived