azrael

Okay. So...I'm working on crowd signs on Xbox360. I don't know how great they are, this is my first real attempt at anything like this. If you want to check'em out, download them or even give me some feedback, you can find them on Community Creations under the user Napier07.

It's mostly for the attitude era roster im working on for WCW/WWE(F) superstars. I'm doing about 2-3 signs per superstar, and just going down the list alphabettically. I stopped today with Bradshaw (Retro/APA). I'd post pictures, but i don't have a great camera/phone to do so with, and i don't know how to do a screen grab or whatever it is and put it on my computer, but please, check'em out if you want to and give some feedback.

You should put tags as I can't find them

they do have tags. Hurm...This is a little complicated...But look for Mark Henry CAWs on Community Creations, I believe mine is the only "Sexual Chocolate" one on there, and then find my other stuff.

The tags they do have are by superstar, so like for Fit Finlay the tags might be "Belfast Bruiser" "WCW" etc.

Archived