Backstage Update On MVP's Deal W/ TNA Impact Wrestling

Trademark

It's being reported that at least as of this past weekend, Montel Vontavious Porter was not technically under a written contract with TNA Impact Wrestling and made his debut on TNA programming under a verbal agreement. No word on if he has officially signed a deal with the company yet.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/33141/Backstage-Update-On-MVPs-Deal-W-TNA-Impact-Wrestling/

What would be hillarious is if this is true about it being just a verbal agreement if we decided he wanted to go back to WWE during the big storyline lol.........I think that is bad for business involving someone in a big signed if he is not even technically signed yet but he may be and as the above poster said it could just be a work.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't recall WWE ever throwing a verbal signing into potential long term major storyline that can end up biting them in the ass. So I stand by what i said. Only TNA.

but they did rock vs cena the first one the rock was only signed by a verbal contract that was a year long storyline

Archived