WWE 2K15 Roster Chat

★CrossRhodes★

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my previous post in here I said that I would love a wwe/wrestling history theme in general like past present and future..But I wouldn't mind a mostly current roster that has just a couple of legends in which they have been relevant in wwe recently either.

Part timers and legends like

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar(not part of the current roster)

Edge

Mick Foley

New Age Outlaws

Ric Flair

Roddy Piper

Shawn Michaels

Triple H(not part of the current roster)

Undertaker(not part of the current roster)

A Hall of Fame theme could be interesting too though like a having a couple of Hall of Famers,With the focus of the theme being players trying to get current stars or our caws to be future Hall of Famers or considered Legends

Well this year is on next gen I heard. I'm surprised no body has brought up that sting could possibly be in this year if he signs with the wwe

Please tell me its also on current gen consoles too?

It will definitely still be on current gen consoles. :) Though I guess starting soon, the current gen systems will just get roster updates while the PS4/XBOne get more features. Similar to 360/PS3 getting new features and such while PS2 versions was just a roster update for 4 or 5 years.

The more WWE makes stupid decisions the less likely I am to buy this game. No Punk as of now, and we'll have almost no tag teams again this year if they keep breaking them up (Primetime Players, etc) and we'll have to deal with all of these stupid name changes like Cesaro and Bad News Barrett.

The more WWE makes stupid decisions the less likely I am to buy this game. No Punk as of now, and we'll have almost no tag teams again this year if they keep breaking them up (Primetime Players, etc) and we'll have to deal with all of these stupid name changes like Cesaro and Bad News Barrett.

:rock: Glad to see some things refuse to adjust or change. Gonna remove that ridiculous Signature yet or are you going to be one of those people that still have the 'Remove THQ' Signatures even though THQ went under how long ago now.

Yeah. Because 'Prime Time Players' was a worth while Tag-Team, that had so much to offer... A Hair Pic, A Whistle, Penalty Flags, A 'Dance' and A Dawg Bark. World Wrestling Entertainment hasn't referred to Cesaro as Antonio Cesaro in forever, Bad News Barrett makes sense for what Wade Barrett is currently doing.

I'll be waiting for you to complain about The New Age Outlaws being in, even though they are on the Current Roster over somebody who hasn't been on National TV in years like JTG.

I don't see why WWE would remove CM Punk from 2k's WWE2k15, personally I think World Wrestling Entertainment is overreacting over the whole situation.

I wish they could use facial scans of the wrestlers, sick of the cartoony looking faces now. Only Undertaker, The Rock, Fandango, Ric Flair, Big E, Ryback, and David Otunga look real imo

Somebody got references to this because I don't exactly see how this still happens... I think you are missing a lot of names on that list.

how about people who never were in of the wwe games

sid vicious/psycho sid

owen hart

tully blanchard

juventud guerrera

the oddities(golga,kurgan,&silva)

luna vachon

medusa/alundra blaze

stevie ray

magnum t.a.

barry windham

meng

barbarian

Justin credible

kevin sullivan

mashiro chono

ernest miller

just too name a few or more.

• Usos, Goldust, Axel, RVD, NAO, and Alicia Fox all return.

?Funkadactyls playable, but no Brodus Clay or Tensai. The current animation for Brodus Clay's entrance becomes a six-person entrance.

Xavier Woods, Tamina Snuka, and The Wyatt Family all debut.

JBL on commentary. Lilian Garcia for SmackDown ring-announcing.

Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Layla, Kaitlyn, Sin Cara, and David Otunga also do not return.

Will this be the year The Usos are finally on the game as non-DLC? Let's see :hqhq:

Would be surprised if they ain't in the game. I also wonder if Rusev will get to be in the game, since he is debuting soon. I hope he is, would be a nice addition.

Depends. Cory said the last week in February 2013 was the deadline for the finalized roster. Usually it is the last Tuesday in April as Marcus and Tank had both stated in the past.

This is why Fandango and Big E. (WM in ring debuts) were dlc.

Will this be the year The Usos are finally on the game as non-DLC? Let's see :hqhq:

Would be surprised if they ain't in the game. I also wonder if Rusev will get to be in the game, since he is debuting soon. I hope he is, would be a nice addition.

Depends. Cory said the last week in February 2013 was the deadline for the finalized roster. Usually it is the last Tuesday in April as Marcus and Tank had both stated in the past.

Ah, I thought the deadline was around May, lol. But I could see him debuting soon, maybe next week or the week afterwards, so there they could get him in at the last minute. If he doesn't, well, they could at least have him as DLC, lol.

Ah, I thought the deadline was around May, lol. But I could see him debuting soon, maybe next week or the week afterwards, so there they could get him in at the last minute. If he doesn't, well, they could at least have him as DLC, lol.

Don't know why it was so early last year.

WOULD LOVE to have an ability to add more than 4 attires for 1 CAW. Make another slot to add more attires is totally fine for me. Its like a Superstar Heads feature except its a CAW. I can imagine having Kevin Steen CAW with more than 4 attires which consumes another CAW slot.

Big E debuted in December as did Fandango. They were created at the same time as the rest of the roster and was only made dlc becuase of Summer. This deadline is PR speak. It's like the reasons they cite for when guys don't make the roster, citing reasons that contradict the inclusion of others, they can't just come out and say, it's quicker and easier to use old architecture over creating new models/textures, attires etc.

Big E debuted in December as did Fandango. They were created at the same time as the rest of the roster and was only made dlc becuase of Summer. This deadline is PR speak. It's like the reasons they cite for when guys don't make the roster, citing reasons that contradict the inclusion of others, they can't just come out and say, it's quicker and easier to use old architecture over creating new models/textures, attires etc.

Surely you could read "in ring" right next to the text, lol? (Just messin'....)

That "Fandango is dlc because of Summer" story turned out to be part of a fake story on here that was copied from gamefaqs where the TC admitted it was fake. Unless they ever came out and said that's why Fandango was dlc I have never seen a quoted from 2K story stating that.

But yes they were created the same time as the rest of the roster because ALL DLC ARE :-). Yes we are starting that again, but they have said it before and I remember last year some one told me "Wait until they announce the DLC and you'll see RVD, Curtis Axel, and Bray Wyatt. Then tell me what the cut off is." Well DLC was announced and except for 5 characters all the others make the dlc look like it was mid-late nineties.

The roster will never 100% make sense. Otunga and Christian were in, I am sure, due to WWE. Otunga hasn't appeared in who knows how long, but WWE uses him to do a ton of PR work and media interviews so I am sure they rewarded him by putting him in since it means royalties. Christian was hurt, but was still featured on just about every piece of merchandise at live events so they were still promoting him heavily.

Archived