Oh You Didn't Know.....nCo's current New Age Outlaws (now Uploaded!!)

WolfgangJT

Sorry, I guess I'm going to be that guy. Wolfgang I've been admiring you caws since atleast SVR07. Unless these are bad pics, this is the first time I really feel disappointed. Usually when I see your work it's amazing, I feel like this is just "alright". I have your Sting and it's spot on. This doesn't look as close to its real counter part as your other caws do. I'm sorry, I'm not a caw maker so I can't pin point what's off, but it's just not captured as perfectly as your others are.

sorry you are disappointed...I'm personally happy with them...but to each their own.

fkll.png

le5m.jpg

i2ex.png

Thanks everyone else...glad you guys like them. :)

Sorry, I guess I'm going to be that guy. Wolfgang I've been admiring you caws since atleast SVR07. Unless these are bad pics, this is the first time I really feel disappointed. Usually when I see your work it's amazing, I feel like this is just "alright". I have your Sting and it's spot on. This doesn't look as close to its real counter part as your other caws do. I'm sorry, I'm not a caw maker so I can't pin point what's off, but it's just not captured as perfectly as your others are.

sorry you are disappointed...I'm personally happy with them...but to each their own.

fkll.png

le5m.jpg

i2ex.png

Thanks everyone else...glad you guys like them. :)

They aren't BAD at all. I couldn't do half as good. They just seem to be lacking something. What that is? I don't know. Of course, I'm the only one who doesn't think they're perfect. So, I guess not EVERYONE can be pleased. I'm actually agaisnt using caws cause they're always a little off in comparison,but your STING is epic.

We started them a while back, but have been having an issue getting everything in on them the way we'd like in the 10 PT limit, plus snyper has been out of commission for a while, halting some of the custom PT's we'd need done (along with Aj retiring unexpectedly). We may pick them back up at some point.

So I got round to downloading these guys a bit ago...

First off, GREAT work on the textures. Already puts these guys above and beyond any other attempt before it. Truly amazing. The head tattoo on Road Dogg could have done with being more of a tattoo-ink style dark cyan but solid work nontheless.

However, the big weakness of these CAWs is face morphs. I say this as someone who loves your work and is simply trying to offer constructive feedback. While it is less of an issue for Gunn who only required minor tweaking on my end (particularly on the cranium/head depth) Road Dogg's morph is out by a wide margin. A simple browse on Google Images as well as a quick study of WWE '13's model is needed. I did these and got the morph much better on my end. The whole face needs re-adjusting but the main inaccuracies lie in the eyes and the nose which is really out, especially on profile. Work at these again and these CAWs will be as definitive as your others.

Archived