Oh You Didn't Know.....nCo's current New Age Outlaws (now Uploaded!!)

WolfgangJT

Billy Gunn

by WolfgangJT (face texture by AJSim)

All tats are on all attires in case people want the option to remove the shirts for match attires.

Now complete with back, stomach and right wrist/forearm tattoos (shown in second image).

Tags: WolfgangJT, nCo, Gunn

uey3.png
vws2.png

q8ys.png
nl6o.png
t27e.png

o82.png

Road Dogg

by WolfgangJT

attire textures by Miztah Raza and WolfgangJT

Tags: Wolfgang, nCo, RoadDogg

7xpb.png

1e7g.png
9x5v.png
6ae8.png
sgxw.png

Are you gonna be able to get R. Dogg's tattoo on the back of his head?

it's already there..just forgot to take the pic of it in the face shots...look close in the rear attire shots, you should be able to see it's there.

Updated RD shots added....now with rear head tattoo shot, as well as new shots with inner forearm tats now added.

Final shots now added (Final face, body definition, and completed tats for Billy Gunn now shown). Also, both are now Uploaded. :)

Enjoy. :)

Billy Gunn

by WolfgangJT (face texture by AJSim)

All tats are on all attires in case people want the option to remove the shirts for match attires.

Now complete with back, stomach and right wrist/forearm tattoos (shown in second image).

Tags: WolfgangJT, nCo, Gunn

uey3.png
vws2.png

q8ys.png
nl6o.png
t27e.png

o82.png

Road Dogg

by WolfgangJT

attire textures by Miztah Raza and WolfgangJT

Tags: Wolfgang, nCo, RoadDogg

7xpb.png

1e7g.png
9x5v.png
6ae8.png
sgxw.png

Sorry, I guess I'm going to be that guy. Wolfgang I've been admiring you caws since atleast SVR07. Unless these are bad pics, this is the first time I really feel disappointed. Usually when I see your work it's amazing, I feel like this is just "alright". I have your Sting and it's spot on. This doesn't look as close to its real counter part as your other caws do. I'm sorry, I'm not a caw maker so I can't pin point what's off, but it's just not captured as perfectly as your others are.

You need to see them in game.. They are fine.

I always judge them in game, rather than the create mode pics..

Me too. Too many only judge by the CAW mode pics but its not like you'll sit there staring at them in edit mode, you're playing matches...and even in the CAW previews, these are great!

Archived