Royal Rumble 2014 Highlights/Re-Creation

TheWWEsimulations

how did your rumble even work, its my fav match yet when i play it, usually after 2 or 3 eliminations i cant rejoin the match it sucks, does thst happen to you.

that shouldn't happen all the time, but it does happen, it's just a stupid glitch. just try and last longer to avoid elimination, be sure and eliminate CPU opponents when they have finishers or they will use them on eliminating you, and keep at least 1 finisher stored to easily get back in.

how did your rumble even work, its my fav match yet when i play it, usually after 2 or 3 eliminations i cant rejoin the match it sucks, does thst happen to you.

that shouldn't happen all the time, but it does happen, it's just a stupid glitch. just try and last longer to avoid elimination, be sure and eliminate CPU opponents when they have finishers or they will use them on eliminating you, and keep at least 1 finisher stored to easily get back in.

I asm not sure if this is a fix but always choose the next entry after you get eliminated. once my brother choose 29 and when i got eliminated, it didnt ask me to rejoin the match.

And great work there! it probably took a lot of time but it is worth it. i enjoyed watching these highlights in-game version! :D

Archived