Backstage Update On Kurt Angle's Injury: Said To Be Fairly Serious

Trademark

As previously reported, TNA Impact Wrestling Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has become confined to a wheelchair after suffering yet another injury recently. The Olympic Gold Medalist reportedly got into an argument with TNA official John Gaburick while TNA was in the United Kingdom. The two apparently had a disagreement regarding creative plans, and about the fact that Angle was trying to work while injured.

One source noted that Angle must be in a tremendous amount of pain because he usually just tries to work through injuries and usually doesn't even talk about his injuries.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/33112/Backstage-Update-On-Kurt-Angles-Injury-Said-To-Be/

It's crazy to think that some 15 years ago or so Kurt walked out at an ECW event in which he was the special guest because of what was going on in the ring and what he thought would tarnish his public image, and now, here he is a decade and a half later killing himself slowly for pro-wrestling.

I don't get why TNA keeps booking him if hes in shitty health. If they are worried about his health they should not *censored*ing book him its that god damn simple.

I guess TNA will go to any lengths to make sure no one else jumps ship to WWE as Sting did.

I haven't read exactly what his injury/injuries are currently, but whatever they are, I do hope he'll recover and not have to stay in or return to that wheelchair. Its terrible to see him that way.

I don't get why TNA keeps booking him if hes in shitty health. If they are worried about his health they should not *censored*ing book him its that god damn simple.

I guess TNA will go to any lengths to make sure no one else jumps ship to WWE as Sting did.

I haven't read exactly what his injury/injuries are currently, but whatever they are, I do hope he'll recover and not have to stay in or return to that wheelchair. Its terrible to see him that way.

Even WWE wouldn't let him wrestle if hes in a wheel chair.

Even WWE wouldn't let him wrestle if hes in a wheel chair.

Yeah, WWE would just make him the general manager :P

If memory serves, when Kurt left WWE (their "ECW" to be exact), it was claimed that he was taking time off because of a neck injury or something. Next thing you know, he showed up on Impact. He is quite stubborn.

I thought he refused to go to rehab for painkiller addiction? Then Vince told him Kurt Angle and a gold medal don't mean shit and he got released.

Again TNA's fault............ Wasn't it being said that Angle kept the issues and injuries AWAY from the TNA management and creative?

Again TNA's fault............ Wasn't it being said that Angle kept the issues and injuries AWAY from the TNA management and creative?

Call me crazy, but if see a guy rolling around in a wheelchair to get around who has a history of major neck injuries he might be really hurt. Again, call me crazy but i think he might be showing his hand on this one.

If memory serves, when Kurt left WWE (their "ECW" to be exact), it was claimed that he was taking time off because of a neck injury or something. Next thing you know, he showed up on Impact. He is quite stubborn.

I thought he refused to go to rehab for painkiller addiction? Then Vince told him Kurt Angle and a gold medal don't mean shit and he got released.

Nah Greymon got it right. He told WWE that he wanted time off to heal up and he might be done with wrestling and not even a week later TNA posted a picture of him with a iMPACT mouthguard.

Kurt and WWE came to a mutual agreement to release him from his contract to heal up and seek treatment for his painkiller addiction. Fast forward a month later to No Surrender and he was revealed to be TNA's newest signing.

there no real proof sting joined wwe

Archived