WWE Show Discussion

Faster Than Light

I dont really care if its a work or not, I just WWE to get better and stop all this shit.

Same here.. I just want them to fix this shit. May-August 2013 was awesome... But now it's down to a new low.

Well it wasn't awesome for everyone. 2012 was much better IMO.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People still think this is a work? :facepalm:

A work should have a positive outcome, this has cost nothing more but negativity and money for the WWE.

Yes and they have every reason to do so. This is Wrestling afterall.
I really don't get this. So, because it's pro-wrestling everything is automatically a work?

Well continue to not getting it because i'm going to bed.

Fantastic counter-argument, I'm very impressed.

It wasn't a counter argument. It's 5:30am and I'm going to bed, if I can be arsed to explain tomorrow I shall, but as of right now I can't be arsed to explain which is ironic because I could explain right now, but I'm not so hey-ho you'll have to wait and see.

I really don't get these We Want Punk chants when he was the one who quit.

It's because of the REASON he quit, that folks chant for him to come back.

Look at the crap WWE has been dealing since SummerSlam. They've got Daniel Bryan.. STILL.. after all this time getting as big of a crowd reaction as the first day those YES! chants started which was soon after he won the World Heavyweight Title. Not to mention the program CM Punk was apparently being scripted into, a feud with Kane and then ending up with Triple H vs CM Punk at Wrestlemania which sounds a bit absurd.

The chants continue, until possibly Vince or whoever opens their eyes and comes to realization of what is going on and changes it for the better, gets Daniel Bryan where he needs to be and brings Punk back into something better than the feud he was going to have.. Darn right they'll chant We Want Punk and darn right they SHOULD chant We Want Punk.

The fans have had enough of it, and there's only so much ignoring, crowd audio muting, sign policing you can do to cover things. It'll start showing up in the numbers and ratings and merchandise sales.

WWE needs to get their act together SOON.

Archived