Auday Alyafi™ Signatures & Avys shop!

Auday Elyafe

I am new to this i am not an expert and I do this for fun, I learned how to make Signatures today, Keep the requests coming and I will be more than happy to help :D

in71.jpg5bwt.jpgpvy3.jpg3yvg.jpg97dr.jpgydke.jpgk38j.jpgf6op.pngxect.pngg60r.png

Signatures

77gk.jpg

81i1.jpg

p2o1.jpg

WWE 2K14 Signatures

please credit me if you use them because i am the one who recorded them tongue.png

9zq.gifcpw.gif73b.gif

b1l9.gif7kd.gifbziv.gif

Request Template for Gif Signatures

The superstar making the move:

The opponent:

Move:

New Gif Signatures

dmx.gif

5rmv.gif

h56.gif

Your avatars are looking ok for the most part. The Triple H and the second Graves one look really good. The stock you used for the Reigns one doesn't look very good imo. Something is off about the AJ one. Can't tell if it's oversharpened or just looking blurry.

For your sigs, I suggest that you try doing smaller signatures. I am not a fan of big ones, and 99% of the time I find that less is more. Plus they are easier to do. Try 500 x 160/180 sigs. Also, your sigs are kind of just renders with blank backgrounds other then the Text. Also not a fan of the text. Anyways, Try filling in space with designs (you left loads of space in yours) and make sure they flow.

I am assuming you have photoshop, if so if you haven't already, download some brushes. There are loads off Brusheezy.com I'd also be reading tutorials, there are quite a few here in the tutorials section and loads across the web. Also as a rule of note, feel free to experiment :D.

P.S. Also save your sigs in PNG format and not JPEG format. The latter is a low quality file format.

Your avatars are looking ok for the most part. The Triple H and the second Graves one look really good. The stock you used for the Reigns one doesn't look very good imo. Something is off about the AJ one. Can't tell if it's oversharpened or just looking blurry.

For your sigs, I suggest that you try doing smaller signatures. I am not a fan of big ones, and 99% of the time I find that less is more. Plus they are easier to do. Try 500 x 160/180 sigs. Also, your sigs are kind of just renders with blank backgrounds other then the Text. Also not a fan of the text. Anyways, Try filling in space with designs (you left loads of space in yours) and make sure they flow.

I am assuming you have photoshop, if so if you haven't already, download some brushes. There are loads off Brusheezy.com I'd also be reading tutorials, there are quite a few here in the tutorials section and loads across the web. Also as a rule of note, feel free to experiment :D.

P.S. Also save your sigs in PNG format and not JPEG format. The latter is a low quality file format.

Thanks so much man will work on the suggestion i will try to make some sigs now and add some new Avy's with different affect. :D

• 2 months later...

Archived