Tajiri Preview w/ Screens

B1ACK D1AMOND

My focus is the ruthless aggression era, which in my opinion is the time period in between Wrestlemania 19 to Wrestlemania XX. The most influence for these CAWs will come from the games WWE Raw 2 and Smackdown Here Comes the Pain. So if you enjoyed those games, I hope I can help you relive the past.

Note: Only the season pass versions will have accurate movesets and sometimes entrances. Also I have several more projects not previewed here and for time's sake I've mainly been focusing on in-game appearance.

Tajiri - Previewed

Attires: Here Comes the Pain, Blue Flames

Notes: Dre41 Base

Feedback Needed: Facial Morphing, Body Morphing, Hair Style

V1 Pics:

10cm9tt.jpg

Ultimo Dragon - Uploaded

Attire(s): Here Comes the Pain, Iridescent Silver, WCW Nitro

Key Words: B1ACK Ultimo Dragon

Update Log: 1.) Edited and corrected Torso piece. 2.) Played around editing Textures to create the Silver Iridescent attire. 3.) Struggled, but managed to create WCW Nitro attire which looks fine in CAW mode, but great in-game. 4.) Re-edited WCW Nitro torso piece outline. 5.) Corrected wing color on tights for WCW Nitro attire.

Final Pics: Screens needed, so help would be much appreciated!

V1 Pics:

2qkuplx.jpg

Hurricane - Uploaded

Attire(s): Here Comes the Pain, Day of Reckoning 2, SvR 2011, Shut Your Mouth

Notes: Credits to Hawkee_35 for body morphing and initial face morphing.

Keywords: B1ACK The Hurricane

Update Log:

1.) In-game hair choice removed for texture/in-game hair combo, facial hair also textured. 2.) Big furry textured cape replaced with nontextured regular cape. 3.) Svr 2011 & Shut Your Mouth Attires added. 4.) Moveset & Entrance completed. 5.) Attires played with online to ensure online playability.

Final Pics:

1079b2f.jpg

2nl63qr.jpg

V1.0 Pics:

2exvltd.jpg

Move-set Summary

I followed in the footsteps of Smackdown Here Comes the Pain by giving each chain grapple position a specific purpose. Front Facelock = Generic Grapple moves for example a suplex. Side Headlock = Generic Strikes for example a clothesline or knee strike. Wrist Lock = Generic moves that target the legs and arms only. This way I reserve the Stun/Groggy grapples for superstar specific moves, for instance if I was creating Kurt Angle I'd have some German Suplexes and Belly to Belly slams. Put simply I don't waste time on limb targets. Also I like movesets precise so Season Pass is a must.

Important Note For Other Creators

I'm an online player and it drives me insane when a CAW is broken online. What happens is when a CAW is selected, then all other players choose their superstars, it lags horribly and never loads into the match. The cause is going into edit layers, and re-positioning a custom logo. It seems like hard work, but going into remove layers, getting rid of the logo, then placing it back on by editing the part it was placed on isn't that difficult. So if you are wondering why your creations are broken online this is the cause.

Thanks to Dbo 2700 for the Tajiri Screens!

I don't consider myself qualified to speak about face and body morphs so just keep that in mind. As far as the Hurricane, I liked both of his attires, I think you would be better off texturing the hair, and on the cape I would go with the plain cape. His hair is not on the game so it makes it very tough when deciding what to do.

As far as Ultimo Dragon, I really liked it, I see what your saying about his back but it was a good quality texture. I think with a little tweaking its great. Good Job on both of these.

I've fixed the rear of Ultimo Dragon's torso piece and completed an iridescent silver attire for him. Hurricane's hair has been completely redone and I've added his SvR 2011 attire. I'm hoping to complete Hurricane's Shut Your Mouth Attire, before uploading updated pictures.

As for Ultimo I'm pushing for four attires, but editing his textures for different attires takes time so please be patient for him.

Hurricane uploaded to CC with V2 pics to come.

If someone could tell me how to upload him to be available to those without Season Pass that would be great, defaulting the moveset didn't work for me.

Also, other creators out there, if you care about your CAWs being playable online, please read the added note at the bottom of the first post.

Update: Hurricane Pics added thanks to XxAlcLegacyxX

This is really good, but I did notice a few things after downloading last night. He's missing his signature green lantern tattoo on all attires except SVR '11. The Mask should also be longer top to bottom as it sits too high on his nose and also causes you to force the weird hair line. Not sure if it's possible with the eyehole position, but thought I'd point it out anyway. Nice work though

This is really good, but I did notice a few things after downloading last night. He's missing his signature green lantern tattoo on all attires except SVR '11. The Mask should also be longer top to bottom as it sits too high on his nose and also causes you to force the weird hair line. Not sure if it's possible with the eyehole position, but thought I'd point it out anyway. Nice work though

The mask was hard to work with because the way the textures for the hair had to be placed. As for the green lantern tattoo, I was on the fence about it all my time creating him. I looked up several references, sometimes he had it, sometimes he didn't, sometimes he had it on both arms. So I just decided to look at the games the attires came from. SvR 2011 was the only game that featured the tattoo/logo. Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated.

Yup, I know what you're talking about. He didn't have it in any of the games because of copyright issues (same as Punk's tattoos). He had it in real life though, so I chose to add it on. No real loss, just making sure to point it out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tajiri Screens added. Been working on several things, I'm looking to add my Kurt Angle and Matt Hardy projects soon. For time's sake I've been focusing more on in-game appearance more than anything.

As for Ultimo Dragon, I can't find out why he keeps being broken online. I've tried remaking him several times. I will keep trying but the wait for him will be a while.

Archived