Elimination Chamber Participants Revealed *Smackdown Spoilers*

delete

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've been trying to build Kingston? He got a fluke win and was sent right back to not mattering the day after. That's all it was.

ps.: I might be on the unpopular side here, but being a Christian fan I'll always be happy when he's on the main event. I do think Wyatt and/or Reigns could and should be on his place and Cesaro's, but I don't really like Ziggler or Kingston right now, so I have no problems with it. Plus, with Cesaro in, they might want to another name with more star power/credibility to the match, and Christian provides that more than those other guys still. I think this means Jericho and RVD won't be at Mania, if they were, they would be back already, and certainly would be in Christian's place. I think the Wyatt vs. Shield match will be to set the stage for the Shield's break-up match at Wrestlemania, and will give Wyatt another boost before he faces Cena, so it works.

Cesaro and Bryan to be the highlight of the show. Cesaro should Cesaro swing Orton into the chamber XD that would be the best.

Cesaro to swing Orton to a chamber, Bryan to busaiku knee Cena to a chamber(if that's possible lol) YES PLEASE

It will be.. Hope Daniel Bryan wins though.

You and pratically everyone else, me included.

I want Cesaro to win. But that's most likely not gonna happen. :|

Yeah. I can only see Orton retaining or Bryan/Cena winning. Bryan if WWE listens, Orton if they decide to be boneheaded as always, and Cena because never count Cena out. Sheamus, Christian and Cesaro have as much chance of winning as I have of being Miss America wearing a drag queen costume. Plus, sadly, Cesaro isn't ready yet. He's surely over on base of his ring skills and "We The People" catching on with the fans, but he's still a loooong way before he can be considered IMO.

Archived