1z1h07n.jpg

Triple H

157lqgw.jpg

2mgpdds.jpg

21osllu.jpg

Gregory Helms

Update 2/2/14

Tweaked face morphing

Added logos on face to cover up sideburn on left side.

Added another attire

I need reference pictures for other attires,so that i make them accurately and not just guess.

90dfuw.jpg

oadhqv.jpg

To TheVon, I was waiting for you to come back man, had me waiting all this time. Now that imported logo making is available to us all, I'd love to partner with you on the Ruthless Aggression era. I already have the Hurricane (Here Comes the Pain attire) and Ultimo Dragon near finalization.

As for this Orton, I think the hair choice is throwing me off. His facial morphing is pretty solid, only area bothering me is his nose.

After checking out reference pics the hair isn't a bad choice at all. My only suggestion is make the nose wider, then your golden from there. Here is a reference picture.

2wpihki.jpg

As for Helms that's a great start. I say make him look a bit meaner by changing up the eyebrows a bit. As for the hair it's more reminiscent of Steve Blackman. If it can't be changed, because we are very limited in this game with short hair choices, not a huge deal. Here is a reference pic.

r0r0xe.png

Heres a few

Blue/gold atire

9tnl.jpg712c.jpg

Gold attire.

htdq.jpg

Best pic i could find of the kickpads was from a caw, they're basically the same as the red and purple attires though, just a line down the sides thats gold.

\\9ykh.jpg

Btw could you change his wrist tape on his purple attire to black and make them a bit longer like in this pic?

p0zg.JPG

Archived