WWE: 2009. (Orton added; MVP updated)

RoKaDitz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What hair did you use for Ted Dibiase.

How did you get Ted's hair like that?

Designs.

Could you PM me with a more detailed answer. Like what hair style you had on him or did you use bald?

Hairstyle 4, design 36 both styles, use it 3 times (left, right and center of the hairline) and design 24 style 2 on the center to cover parts of the eagle design. :)

First post updated. :)

Hope Rhodes doesn't look like Zac Efron anymore, lol.

Thanks so much! I have a Brian Christopher (Caw) and I thought that that hair would look good since it's similar to what he had in USWA in the early 90's. If it's alright that I use it, I will not be uploading the caw. Sorry for not replying, I didn't know you had replied to me. I swear they need a notification when someone replies to any of your comments in your inbox or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally had a chance to take pics, here's all my recent things:

CM Punk

5rc7aYm.jpg

3SKeXHM.jpg

0qhKj5o.jpg

yRRiDTo.jpg

SoVtR2B.jpg

QTRiDZx.jpg

wpMqwWn.jpg

k0eoWqI.jpg

Got the Pepsi tattoo from CC, can't remeber well who uploaded it. I think DragonShot.

Jeff Hardy:

NDubDzx.jpg

Morphing by WolfgangJT, I believe I just tweaked the lips.

MVP

cWtjhfC.jpg

Ignore the hairline, I need to import a logo for it, sides/back are textured. Credit to Auday for some ideas.

Shelton Benjamin:

jpWT33y.jpg

JXY1ikx.jpg

Credit to Bhangra_Man for morphing, I just changed brows, lips and I think nose.

Punk's 3rd attire in the pics will be moved to another slot, there are other attires I'd like to make instead.

• 3 months later...

Archived