Can't see the preview of CAW's on CC

Goldberg173

Hey everybody,

since 10 days i've got problems on CC.

If i want to see the preview of a CAW i can only see the standard CAW (CAW without any changes).

It happens for example if i want to see the preview of RaZaBaCk2012 CAW Sting (Wolfpac) uploaded on the 24th January or the Perry Saturn CAWs from TOMMI1904 uploaded 22nd and 25th January.

Happen this to someone else? Or is something wrong in my game?!?

Hope for some!

It's an ongoing glitch involving CAWS that use any moves from the Moves Pack DLC. When their uploaded to CC, the CAW will automatic revert to the default model, moves, stats, etc., even if you actually see the thumbnail of the CAW as it was supposed to look. 2KGames has yet to address the problem, so the most you can do is try to contact the creator and tell him or her that they have to reupload said CAW with none of the Moves Pack DLC moves assigned to their movesets. DLC moves from actual wrestlers are fine. Also, if the CAW creator used a downloaded moveset from another CAW or from CC and then added Moves Pack DLC moves to that moveset, the CAW would have to be remade from scratch, as even changing moves won't help in that case.

It's an ongoing glitch involving CAWS that use any moves from the Moves Pack DLC. When their uploaded to CC, the CAW will automatic revert to the default model, moves, stats, etc., even if you actually see the thumbnail of the CAW as it was supposed to look. 2KGames has yet to address the problem, so the most you can do is try to contact the creator and tell him or her that they have to reupload said CAW with none of the Moves Pack DLC moves assigned to their movesets. DLC moves from actual wrestlers are fine. Also, if the CAW creator used a downloaded moveset from another CAW or from CC and then added Moves Pack DLC moves to that moveset, the CAW would have to be remade from scratch, as even changing moves won't help in that case.

ah okay, but there's comin the next problem. the 2nd perry saturn caw from tommi1904 is without moveset, but it's the same.

Another justifiable reason to stay away from using DLC moves in your CAWs. People that don't have Axxess can't download those with DLC and now thanks to THQ workmanship, CAWs with DLC that are downloaded get defaulted.

Another justifiable reason to stay away from using DLC moves in your CAWs. People that don't have Axxess can't download those with DLC and now thanks to THQ workmanship, CAWs with DLC that are downloaded get defaulted.

it only happens to some i have caws with dlc and only some people say its default i honestly think it is a save problem

i'm still seeing this more and more, it really sucks especially when they are releasing patches that fix things that aren't problems while completely ignoring game breaking things like this.

like wow, just got three things in a row all corrupt to default. this is ridiculous, this is the first wwe game ive bought since i was a kid and i definitely won't be buying another one ever again if this is what they put out

Archived