Message for Shattered! & bobby de niero.

Wrestlingking360

Last year for WWE13 on the Xbox360 Shattered!did a Superb job with His best of the X-Divison , and I think bobby de niero collaborated with him and was wondering if Shattered! could do the same for WWE2k14 on the Xbox360 this year?

All the ones Shattered! did last year Jarelle Clark,Kiyoshi,Shocker, Johnny Devine,Michael Shane-Matt Bentley,Jimmy Rave, and Amazing Red could use his Representation on 2k14 for the 360.

With 100 caws this year your Awesome X-Divison Caws would be a great addition to a TNA game save.

Last year for WWE13 on the Xbox360 Shattered!did a Superb job with His best of the X-Divison , and I think bobby de niero collaborated with him and was wondering if Shattered! could do the same for WWE2k14 on the Xbox360 this year?

All the ones Shattered! did last year Jarelle Clark,Kiyoshi,Shocker, Johnny Devine,Michael Shane-Matt Bentley,Jimmy Rave, and Amazing Red could use his Representation on 2k14 for the 360.

With 100 caws this year your Awesome X-Divison Caws would be a great addition to a TNA game save.

nope not me i have never collabed with shattered that was all him imade some tna guys though

Archived