NickBreaker's CAWlection - Please close - R.I.P caws.ws

NickBreaker!

bil35z.jpg

21/3/14 Update:

New Screenshots added to the Uploaded section

Well worth a look

Render/cas appeal.

I'm so fed up with waiting for people that I'm offering a reward for someone to help me.

http://smacktalks.or...help-££-reward/

I'm working on a couple of things outside of the nCo so thought I'd put together a little topic to show how some of them are coming along

Hopefully I'll be adding more to this soon, but for now here are some previews and a reminder of things I've worked on so far for 2k14.

I know some of the pics may look small but please do click them and they'll get bigger - I have nothing to hide!

First of all credit to KG for his tool and for making everyone's life a lot easier.

Thanks a lot to Dr. Vries, BhangraMan and SMK for taking these great HD pics.

Blurb

I promised myself I wouldn't make a ton of caws this year but the move to Smacktalks, along with working with the new nCo, has been such a possitive experience that, as you can see from the first post, I was quite busy.

I wanna thank everyone that commented, downloaded and made suggestions. It's good to know people outside my front room appreciate this.

I also want to thank Paul at Smacktalks for running such a good site and just generally being a good egg.

Also a huge thanks to the nCo boys for being the best, especially Dr. Vries, wherever he may be and Righteous for being an absolute dude and making amazing movesets, it's a real skill and should be appreciated.
All the guys who helped with refs and textures and especially Auday and Smk who are a couple of very cool young guys.

A very special thanks to Big Chris Spirito. Everyone that plays this game owes this guy a huge thanks. What a great supporter he is to the community. A true fan and a very cool guy.

PREVIEWS

Roman Reigns

Collaboration with SMK.

Still needs some work but here is an early preview. Everyone else seems to be ripping me and Dr. Vries' '13 formula so thought I'd do the same.

24b232s.jpg

15rzhwy.jpg

Joel Gertner

dfaj8.jpg

UPLOADED

Ken Shamrock

Face texture by Tekken57

Attire textures by Auday the Cawer. Thanks Auday.

w1bgd5.png

Attitude Era WWF

v7tlqw.jpg

35d6jki.png

2dlrwnm.png

Current/TNA
4socv8.png

234pqd.png

2ppa8tv.jpg

Austin Aries

Tweaked version of the CAW by SMK

kcaryb.png

2mzir6g.png

Crimson

20588eb.png

28lcqaf.png

Raven

Collaboration with Caz1280, SMK and Big Chris Spirito

Moves by Righteous.

2jg2bk0.png

2cy1f74.jpg

j8mgqb.jpg

4q4jfa.jpg

2885enq.jpg

2uoggpl.jpg
ECW:oa117d.png

WWF:

xc27n6.png
MIXED:
2ih6tk7.jpg

TNA/Current

10xzn92.png

29cwbgk.png

Current DDP

Collaboration with Slipfan

Big thanks to Big Chris Spirito

Moves by Righteous

15f1uzt.jpg

212aj6c.png

1rx7o3.jpg

Test (Classic)

Thanks to Auday the Cawer for the yellow logo.

2le73o0.png

rc3vd2.png

Test (ECW)

PT fix by Acid

5o6wyx.jpg

ili24m.png

kift.jpg

bzfb.jpg

Nick Murray (Me)

All the logos ripped from CC from various people.

2mcbkp2.png

rupjc2.png

Big Chris Spirito

kdsoba.png

rqxjbk.png

Marcus Cor Von/Monty Brown

Thanks to Auday the Cawer, Dr. Vries & SnyperStyle

24lo96h.jpg

11h3rcn.jpg
z0t7.jpg
ehpn.jpg

Perry Saturn

Tweaks by Dr. Vries, PTs by Masara Dorada,
Textures by Ravenos, Snyper & AJSim

2qltity.jpg

yfwl.jpg
cbur.jpg

Current/TNA/Japan slot.
Tweaks by Dr. Vries, PTs by Masara Dorada,
Textures by Ravenos, Snyper & AJSim
moves by Righteous

11i1f1j.jpg

Terri Runnels

Based on KimuraKyoko91's '13 formula

29wa6iw.png

Jerry Lynn

Logos by Ravenos - Fix by Acid

i3cf83.jpg

2pqsxgo.png
x6bo.jpg

Justin Credible

(Based on Dr. Vries 2010 formula - Fix by Acid)

2lo0tg1.jpg

13za80h.png
11j4py8.png

Rhino

Logos by AJSim, Fix by Acid, Moves by Righteous

m783us.jpg

j5iion.jpg

7lxx.jpg

kg91.jpg

Johnny Gargano

Collab with Codes & Fufu

qo7lae.png

6f5icj.png

140kdw8.png

Xavier Woods

Tweaked version of the (amazing) caw by SMK

2dm73p2.jpg

v3k8kk.png

awulg1.png

ECW Arenas:

http://smacktalks.or...re-heaven-1999/

http://smacktalks.or...042-ecw-on-tnn/

Videos

]

]

]

]

]

]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well come on guys this deserves more replies although noted caws.ws is about dead

Great work here Nick anyway and thats not me beign biased

I think so two caws.ws isn't dead I get more comments and views over here than there but just my opinion

Ravens looks great can't wait to get him

Well come on guys this deserves more replies although noted caws.ws is about dead

CAWs really didn't feel like it got going this year...there were a few big threads but it seemed to fizzle out quickly. Also, the amount of people viewing threads and then downloading CAWs versus the amount of people that actually bothered to reply or even say thanks seemed very disproportionate. Might just be the way I'm looking at it though, perhaps it was the same last year...

CAWs really didn't feel like it got going this year...there were a few big threads but it seemed to fizzle out quickly. Also, the amount of people viewing threads and then downloading CAWs versus the amount of people that actually bothered to reply or even say thanks seemed very disproportionate. Might just be the way I'm looking at it though, perhaps it was the same last year...

Agreed. You should see the ghost town, er I mean PS3 side lol, & no offense to anyone with that. Basically all what I mean is all signs are indicating traffic dropped down :fedup:

Good job on Shamrock. Just make it less pale, slim nose width & ankles a bit :cool:

I am looking at these in envy. Not on the 360 myself, pretty jealous of the Xbox community right now. Top quality work here. Just blown away dude. Difficult to decide which is my favourite.

Saturn classic is looking awesome. However, that Test. Brilliant work.

I run a CAW drinking game at home, where random matches are set up on COM vs COM. These events feature the top CAW's I can find on the PS3 community, and the long time wrestling fans in the room always marvel at the quality of the stuff they see (most aren't gamers themselves). Sadly, these beasts will never be showcased during a 'Living Room of Dreams Grand Prix' tourny. But I'll have to show the boys some pictures and charge a glass to these caws all the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived