WrestleMania Predictions Thread

Aladdin Poo

Daniel Bryan © vs. Batista. Orton really doesn't work as the Authority's flagbearer anymore and Batista is too much of an asshole to be denied. Hopefully the storyline finds closure with Bryan and Punk standing tall over them at the end of the show.

CM Punk vs. Triple H - self explanatory.

Randy Orton & John Cena vs. The Wyatt Family - this one's probably a long shot, but the most natural change in script if they're going to acknowledge the demand in Bryan. There's no reason for Bray to be rushed into the main event this early, though.

Lesnar vs. Taker

Roman Reigns vs. Big E Langston - US & IC title match; Seth & Ambrose accompany Reigns before turning on him.

The Usos vs. The New Age Outlaws © - Would be a cool match, probably would be cut for time, though.

30 Diva Battle Royal for the WWE Divas Championship - no Santina in sight, so this would be a really cool way for them to 1) make history and defend the Divas title at WM and 2) make AJ look good. Probably not going to happen, just based on how they only have about 18-20 Divas (and that's including NXT).

Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

Money in the Bank - RVD vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Ryback vs. The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph Ziggler

Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan

Hulk Hogan vs. Roddy Piper (based on what Piper said recently on the Steve Austin podcast)

CM Punk vs. Triple H
Randy Orton vs. Batista for the WWE title match

Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

Obviously a match involving John Cena (Maybe thrown into the WWE title match as a triple threat?)

A match involving Brock Lesner

An IC title match

A Tag Team title match

A Divas title match

Tista vs Lesnar/Bryan, WWE-WHC

Cena vs Bray/Orton for the 18384p27264940282 time but 1st time at Mania they actually go one on one. I bet Cole's gonna say that 1st time bullshits.

Punk vs Kane/HHH

Bryan vs HBK/HHH

Taker vs Sting/Lesnar

That's the only logically predictable match card I can tell right now. The rest I give up, and I even don't gave too much hope on this years Mania.

Not exactly what I want but what I expect

Main Event

Batista vs. Randy Orton - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk vs. Triple H

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose - IC Title & U.S. Title Unification Match (Reigns win IC Title at EC)

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (Last 2 Top guys without a match)

Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

New Age Outlaws vs. The Usos vs. The Real Americans vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel

AJ Lee vs. A Total Diva - WWE Title Match

-- Rey in a fight of some kind ... maybe him and a partner instead of RybAxel

Archived