The YOLO GFX Shop 2.0

Crazy.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IAMTHESHOWOFF is banned just for stealing GFXing? Aw man, he seemed alright and he actively posted news a lot :(

Anyway, good to see the shop open again :)

I believe he was suspended a few months ago for constantly stealing articles off other forums, so this was really his second chance and he continued.

088CJoX.png

I hope you like.it.

Perfect! Thanks a lot, man :)

Would you mind if I put the credits under the credits part on my profile becuase I haven't got a signature. If not no worries, I'll put it in my signature.

IAMTHESHOWOFF is banned just for stealing GFXing? Aw man, he seemed alright and he actively posted news a lot :(

I believe he was suspended a few months ago for constantly stealing articles off other forums, so this was really his second chance and he continued.

What like news? If so then what's wrong with that?

Anyway it's unfortunate, but hopefully that leaves a spot open for me to join in the near future :P

It wasn't news, it was more like ideas others had come up with for the product, like 'How XYZ should be booked', or other topics demanding strong debating like 'What I like/dislike about the product', etc. It used to be a wall of text in the OP which he posted as his own, and it was found out he had copied all of that from posts of members on other forums, without crediting them for their work. Think of it like stealing GFX, only ENTIRE posts instead of that.

And sure, there's always room for more in the YOLO GFX shop. You'll be welcome here! :)

Not the first time he stole. He would legit go to other forums, copy their opinions word by word and post them here as their own.

Why have someone around here who is posting opinions that isn't even his own?

Not the first time he stole. He would legit go to other forums, copy their opinions word by word and post them here as their own.

Why have someone around here who is posting opinions that isn't even his own?

Fair point, anyway let's get back on topic ;)

Archived