Got banned Online - Question

Astro Zombie

So yeah. Got online yesterday to see a message saying I'd been banned from the server for "preforming unauthorized actions in the game". I've already emailed them but I'm not expecting to hear anything until Monday at least. I'm just wondering what my chances are of actually having the privileges restored? I've never played a match online to have some butthurt player report me, and the only thing I did that I could see possibly falling under that were uploading imported PT logos, but many have done that and my stuff never really got an recognition (Mostly indy stuff so you likely wouldn't find it unless you were looking for it.)

I'm willing to bet it's because of the PT logos that are being injected in the game...

back in 2010, I got banned due to using Bhangra's Hollywood Hogan in online matches...I don't know this for certain, but I'm sure it was because I was reported by asshole spammers who got their precious win-loss record beat by me. I noticed when trying to investigate what happens when you report someone...there's an option that basically says something about tampering and I'm pretty sure these bathturds were sending complaints in droves. I always used his Hollywood Hogan because he looked incredible and I could whoop some ass with him.

Thing is, that was the LAST year I even tried to play a public online match. You're goose is most likely cooked, even though it's under shady circumstances. My advice...play with your friends and stay away from ranked play.

I'm willing to bet it's because of the PT logos that are being injected in the game...

back in 2010, I got banned due to using Bhangra's Hollywood Hogan in online matches...I don't know this for certain, but I'm sure it was because I was reported by asshole spammers who got their precious win-loss record beat by me. I noticed when trying to investigate what happens when you report someone...there's an option that basically says something about tampering and I'm pretty sure these bathturds were sending complaints in droves. I always used his Hollywood Hogan because he looked incredible and I could whoop some ass with him.

Thing is, that was the LAST year I even tried to play a public online match. You're goose is most likely cooked, even though it's under shady circumstances. My advice...play with your friends and stay away from ranked play.

Online seems to be the worst thing ever in a wrestling game. People should invite their mates round instead.

Archived