He's Backkkkk..

1okr

It appears that one of the most controversial figures in professional wrestling history is returning with an Impact.

PWinsider.com is reporting that Vince Russo, the former WWE creative member who later went on to book for WCW and TNA is back with the Nashville-based company. While it does not confirm what his new role is, it does state that he has been CCd on emails between officials and talent as of late.

Russo was officially with TNA from 2002 to 2012, and was known for his rocky relationship with the fans during this period. He and TNA president Dixie Carter mutually went their separate ways two years ago, and Bruce Pritchard (who has since been removed) took over head booking duties. One major question during his tenure was his ability to work with Hulk Hogan after their strained relationship in WCW, though there were no apparent incidents between the two.

Despite the report, the website claims that officials have denied the link. However, it is reportedly on good authority that Russo has returned in some capacity with TNA.

Source wrestlingrumors.net

I'm actually not too mad at this. Which is surprising to me, because I used to hate Vince Russo more than anybody. But after what we've been subjected to for the most part over the last 4 years, and thinking back to how much I loved 2009 era TNA. . . It could be worse, is what I'm trying to say.

I'm actually not too mad at this. Which is surprising to me, because I used to hate Vince Russo more than anybody. But after what we've been subjected to for the most part over the last 4 years, and thinking back to how much I loved 2009 era TNA. . . It could be worse, is what I'm trying to say.

That's how I see it, but I also believe he won't have as much power now as he did then

Lmao. If TNA was serious about surviving, their best bet was Cornette.

If Russo is actually coming back, I think I might tune into some TNA. I can't miss this train wreck.

Uhm no..Did you see what Jim Cornette did with ROH? Regardless of what he says in shoots, he's as out of touch with how to do current professional wrestling as Vince McMahon is. According to the talent themselves.

Archived