UPDATE!! Attitude V Universe 2 is uploaded on CC

DoubleO_88

For anyone following my story, just an update letting you know Attitude V Universe 2 is uploaded onto CC. The story is almost twice as big and has 20 more matches than the last one but is yet less boring and more straight to the point! Has some appearances from Attitude stars as well.

Get it while it's hot!

________________________________________________________________________________________

A teaser trailer and the full story trailer for my created story a revolution is started to bring back the quality of the attitude era and a certain superstar of this generation kind of kicks this off.

But what will separate my story from the many Attitude era vs PG stories out there will be that it wont be one sided but both sides will have very good arguments and points about why their respective era should be embraced. If any one's ever read 'Marvel's Civil War' it will be similar to that, where it's up to the user/player YOU! must decide who's side your on, Universe or Attitude and the points I will bring up will not make it an easy choice at all. Expect some awesome promo's, voice of the voiceless shit and some deep thoughts about the future of the WWE and young stars that are getting crushed by the old Superstars and not giving them any room to grow.

Love to know what you think.

Your information up-top got me more interested in the story then that trailer :/ Though it did ring true to how the brand (WWE) is today. Just could have used what the actual story is about, maybe some scenes of what is gonna happen or something. So we can get a feel of what the story is before actually playing. I didn't really get anything from that video. Aside from that, I'm interested.

What system is this for, hopefully ps3! :)

I downloaded it. I have played one or two shows, I'm looking forward to getting more stuck into it. My only problem, & I'm sure this is probably only me with this problem, is the difficulty.

I am more interested in rushing through the matches (unless it's a PPV or a match that I like the look of) & getting on with your story. The cut-scenes are what it's all about for me so what I'm having to do is get to a match then come out of it onto the edit screen & edit the match to easy (yeah, I'm not the best gamer out there especially when wanting a quick win). I wish there was an option to change all the match difficulties because I don't want to go onto all of them at once and make them all easy as that would spoil what matches were coming up & perhaps the storyline. So my flow is a little disrupted when playing but apart from that, it's a very good start & I imagine it gets even better.

Oh yeah, I understand. I doubt I'll ever get up to legend standard. I get that they reflect how difficult it should be (as in the first match, certainly made sense to be legend difficulty) but I'm just in it for the storyline rather than the playing.

It's OK though, I'll edit the matches & let you know what I think about the story. It has a lot of potential.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived