Looking for PS3 CAWs (Original)

RMY-Draco_Ares

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleasantly surprised to see my dude win. Glad it was with the roll up thing, since that's how I tend to win with him

lol, the leverage pins come out of no where sometimes. especially when i didn't know he had that as an ability. it was a good match, mercer looked to be mounting a comeback of sorts and dutchman stopped him with the roll up pin

alright well i have atleast three, i just need to give them real movesets, right now they are just copied from superstars, I will be in touch

alrighty NoMo, just let me know when they are up and what the tag is

You can use ny caws if you want type in wdw on cc or just look at my post in original ps3 caws on here

will do, i'll be on tonight downloading new caws getting ready for tomorrow/Monday recording

I will try and upload mine sometime tonight. Let me know though if you can't download him. Once I get him uploaded I will let you know. Thanks!

okay Coach, let me know the tag or his/their name so I can download them

Just uploaded my CAW. His name is Andrew St. Pierre. Tag is NGWCAW

alrighty, since he missed the NXT Championship tourney...he'll be in the next which i'm undecided on as of right now. could be Tag Team or could be for the minor championship (which i still have no idea what one to pick)

Got episode 2 recorded last night/early this morning and did a little editing to it. will start upload today and it will be out tomorrow at 8pm CST. I'll link it on here for those that dont have a YouTube account and want to watch it.

thats fine, i'm not good with face modeling either. i did some slight modifications but you can still tell its the template lol

http://youtu.be/p38ATL8Linw its uploaded and ready to be viewed, i unlocked it from its scheduled release and let it release a little early.

Good episode, that Nebula CaW is just sick! Congrats to whoever made it, great work.

Rootin for Da Dutchman to win the Finals.

yeah, Nebula is sick. when i saw that caw, i had to grab him just based upon the detail and work put into him.

Also, i need the communities opinion on which minor title i should use? i'm kinda liking the old IC title from the attitude era. it was my favorite version of the IC championship and was held by many prestigious wrestlers during its run. The Light-Heavyweight championship was my first option but since it actually has the restriction of weighing a certain weight class and below, i didn't want to limit who all could make a run for the minor championship.

Good episode, that Nebula CaW is just sick! Congrats to whoever made it, great work.

Rootin for Da Dutchman to win the Finals.

yeah, Nebula is sick. when i saw that caw, i had to grab him just based upon the detail and work put into him

Yeah. Btw, this is the same guy who created Drake Mercer, just had a little makeover, haha.

Regarding the minor title, I actually have a NXT brand in my universe and I use the Attitude Era IC Championship as well. You should use that, imo, it looks pretty good.

yeah, i thought so. you just changed your display name on here. that IC title is by far my favorite, i may just use that title and start a gold rush for it. for next weeks episode, hopefully a 16 man tourney but i dont think i have enough just yet as 2 can't participate because of the NXT Championship (Not giving away any results lol)

Thanks for showcasing St. Pierre. I had to tweak a few things with him so I re-uploaded him....just wanted to let you know. And I meant to put some comments in there but I forgot :) Anyway...St. Pierre is from France and calls himself the Essence of French Perfection. He's one of my signature CAW's in my Universe. Can't wait until he debuts!

About the minor title..........I think you should do a television or united states championship. I personally like the WCW United States title...if not those then the attitude era IC title would be great....it's by far one of my favorite titles.

your wdw? amazing work buddy, i didn't want to limit you to only 3 based on what you did.....but can't have you running half the roster lol

Thanks for showcasing St. Pierre. I had to tweak a few things with him so I re-uploaded him....just wanted to let you know. And I meant to put some comments in there but I forgot :) Anyway...St. Pierre is from France and calls himself the Essence of French Perfection. He's one of my signature CAW's in my Universe. Can't wait until he debuts!

About the minor title..........I think you should do a television or united states championship. I personally like the WCW United States title...if not those then the attitude era IC title would be great....it's by far one of my favorite titles.

no problem and i will redl the updated version. i thought about a tv title or the US championship. the attitude era IC title is so hard to refuse though lol. i'm still undecided but i have to decide soon because next episode isn't far away

Archived