Looking for PS3 CAWs (Original)

RMY-Draco_Ares

okay, i'll check all my downloads tomorrow night and probably record the first show Monday. do any edits that need to be done on Tuesday and have it up and running on Wednesday. I'm thinking Wednesday is the better date for NXT as a Major show because it puts it a day's rest from Raw and a days rest from Smackdown. Not that any of the main card wrestlers will be on this NXT but Wednesday sounds good as its the middle of the week lol

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey dude my 11 year old has created a CAW he would be happy for you to use his CAW if you feel it is good enough. I may have to create one of my own to join him. Good Luck Dude, I will look out for your videos.

His CAW is Called Joshua Cage.

yes sir, i will get him if i can. i dont have Season Pass yet and thats limiting who i can and can't get right now but at the first of next month, i will have season pass and all the CaWs that were suggested or submitted will be downloaded and added to the show.

also, the first show will be a Gold Rush tournament for the NXT Championship instead of an actual universe show. Gotta crown a champion before the show starts because i dont want to hand the title to somebody, rather be fair and give everybody a shot at it. the ones who aren't on the show (season pass ppl) will be involved in a match of some kind to either decide the minor champion OR the number 1 contender for the NXT title. that's up for debate and discussion

its 2:15 am CST and I'm just now getting to record NXT. The first few episodes will not take place in Universe, they will however take place in a Gold Rush to determine who our NXT champion will be. the title fight will be in Universe mode at the first NXT Show however. So instead of it taking place at a PPV, I'd like to have the champion crowned on the inaugural show and then him defend it at the PPV against the man who he beat in the finals. The show is still planned to air tomorrow night at 8 PM CST, I will be doing everything (hopefully not much editing lol) tonight/this morning and starting the upload process first thing when I wake up. I have no idea how long it will take to upload this video, so I will post the link of the video the moment its uploaded and then i'll know my time frame to actually start my uploads on Wednesday. Another thing is, I only have 10 superstars currently, which is not enough to start a universe with NXT as its own brand. I'll have 14 at the beginning of next month when i get season pass. Hopefully I can get some more before the Universe is suppose to start......

Let me know if you need Taven again he got deleted off CC. :/ if not you can use Blade Myers. :)

If you want Taven in the show, please reupload him and i'll dl him as soon as i can depending on if i need season pass. Also, you had 2 versions of Blade Myers, so i grabbed the one without season pass stuff and will grab the one with (i assume your updated version) when i get season pass in a few weeks

Hey dude my 11 year old has created a CAW he would be happy for you to use his CAW if you feel it is good enough. I may have to create one of my own to join him. Good Luck Dude, I will look out for your videos.

His CAW is Called Joshua Cage.

I'll grab him in the first week of next month, i need season pass and i plan on buying it by the 3rd or 4th

I will upload Jay Wolf whenever I get the chance to go home and you can use him

i couldn't find him on CC, what tag is he under?

its finally up, let me know if its black screened for yall also please. it may just be that its still in the "processing" stage but when i tried to view it, it was full black screened like their was no video. hopefully its just me and not the video messed up because i REALLY am hating the upload process lol. also, its suppose to be in 720p HD but as i'm unable to actually see it yet, idk if that is the case. the video editing program i'm currently using probably wont be used again after this week if it is not in atleast 720p as my capture card records in 720p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No5mdPryJR8

i figured as much, i'll direct link it to here and see if that fixes it

and it does, so i'm guessing its something with youtube and not the video itself.....either way, i'm getting a different editing program just incase for next weeks episode. which is 5 days away

It works that way, lol :)

Dang, I lost :(. Anyways, good show. Btw, my custom theme is ''Sorry You're Not Winner'' by Enter Shikari.

well, you only lost in the gold rush. dont forget we will have king of the ring and also a minor championship that everybody will be apart of ;).

there no in game music you want to use? dont want to violate copyright with YouTube, they hate that and i could lose my YouTube partnership lol

yeah, i doubt i'll be personally putting him into a tag team right now. maybe later in the season i will, but universe mode will have tag team creation and split set to yes. I do like the way you made him, i liked all the caws in this episode to be honest. i can see Mercer making a statement and possibly a run for the title. should be interesting watching him progress in his career here

there will be an episode every wednesday at or around 8pm CST starting this wednesday. i will ensure this uploading issue i had this week will not happen again. stupid computer restarting in the middle of uploading and then firefox shut down during the last attempt lol

You used the wrong Blade. :P

yes i know, he's the only one i could grab until i get season pass in about 17 days. i'll make up something along the lines of an injury or something that will keep him away for a few episodes or so. then have him "redebut" with the new look. maybe get hurt after a PPV match like extreme rules or table match, i'll figure something out to debut your newer Blade

yes sir, accepting until i hit atleast 20. may take 30 total superstars and diva's. i haven't really established a limit yet except for 20 so the NXT Universe will be able to begin

Sweet sounds good.

i kinda thought Blade was going to win that match against JAX, i was literally shocked by that outcome. not taking anything from JAX, he did a great job and had an amazing match, but Blade just had that look to me.

Also meant to ask you, if you have the chance, could you please change my CaW's finisher (the Crossface) to the Flip Piledriver? I actually changed it to that a few days ago but I didn't want to re-upload the CaW all over again because it wasn't that big of a change. So if you can change it to that yourself it would be great. I understand if you don't want to, though. :)

Also meant to ask you, if you have the chance, could you please change my CaW's finisher (the Crossface) to the Flip Piledriver? I actually changed it to that a few days ago but I didn't want to re-upload the CaW all over again because it wasn't that big of a change. So if you can change it to that yourself it would be great. I understand if you don't want to, though. :)

the canadian destroyer looking flip piledriver? no problem, you want to keep the crossface as his number 2? or just have that one?

Archived