Looking for PS3 CAWs (Original)

RMY-Draco_Ares

not sure if i should post here or in general discussion, but i'm currently looking for PS3 original CAWs to do a "series" of sorts on YouTube that will follow them on NXT. I will have 4 championships in play as soon as i figure out a good minor title to use, my wife created the NXT Diva's Championship lol. I thought a good start would be 20 Male wrestlers and 6 Female Wrestlers. Anyway, I've already downloaded 12 Custom Arena's for NXTs PPV events every month, just wondering if anybody would be or is interested in doing this. Of course the community/players i use would have a say through PSN or YouTube comments on rivalries and tag teams. If your interested then PLEASE let me know.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can put in Taven if you like?

Done

You can use my character The Flying Dutchman if you wish. He's up on CC under "TH3RD".

Done

You can feel free to use my boy Erik Hawke. Tag is EVO14.

Done

Thank you guys for responding, if anybody else has superstars or diva's they want added to the NXT roster then dont be afraid to send me a message on here or PSN or respond to this thread. still need 16 Superstars and 5 Divas (me and my wife both have an original CaW that will be on the rosters). Also, ALL matches will be AI vs AI based on Legend difficulty

I have a guy: Look up "Afroman" "Afro" or "Afroman Afro" for a black dude with a street appeal to him.
Also try this : Look up "Hiroshiro" for a ninja I made

Feel free to pick one... or both it makes no difference to me. I do like watching YouTube videos though...

I have a few I am thinking of submitting. But is there going to be a bunch of CAWs with all 100 overalls like online?

hopefully not, if there is a lot of 100s then I may go in and make suttle adjustments to overalls to make it more balanced. I'll message the ppl over PSN or here if I need to make changes to find out what kind of wrestler they want him or her to be, ie high flyer, submission, technical. Also, if no 100's get uploaded/added to the roster, i'll make changes to my 2 CaWs so it will be a fair and level playing field

You can use mines John A. Xavier Tag is FreeJaySos

Done

I have a guy: Look up "Afroman" "Afro" or "Afroman Afro" for a black dude with a street appeal to him.

Also try this : Look up "Hiroshiro" for a ninja I made

Feel free to pick one... or both it makes no difference to me. I do like watching YouTube videos though...

Got both ;-)

WHen do you plan on doing the show? :)

depends on when i get the numbers to hold a full show, i'd like 20 superstars and 6 divas but 10-15 superstars and 3 or 4 diva's should be enough to get it started as i can always add ppl to the rosters. Hopefully tho, I'll be able to hit those numbers around the first of the month if not sooner. I plan on doing a show every week since thats how the WWE does all their shows.

Cavano or Silva, since I have them up.

Are they a tag team? I'll take both if they are or not, but if they are then I will make them a tag team in the Universe also with whatever entrance you have set for them and theme (aslong as it doesn't interfere with copyright infringement as YouTube frowns on that lol)

Also, I'm gonna need yalls (the communities) help. It's with the PPV events for NXT. Since Wrestlemania was the PPV event that "started it all", should I make the first PPV for NXT a Wrestlemania style PPV or just follow the PPV's that the WWE has? Also, I want to bring back the King of the Ring PPV and use it as what decides who gets promoted to the main roster. Assuming yall want to have your characters promoted, I'd "retire" a superstar by moving them to the Inactive or Hall of Fame roster and having your Superstar or Superstars promoted in their place. This is all just an idea and can be melded to whatever everybody thinks is the best way to run the show, so to speak. Any feedback would be great and much appreciated to designing this series, thank you all again for submitting your Originals, and I'm also still taking Originals. If I dont hit the mark before Monday, then I will have a video on YouTube asking for them to submit some of their Originals. It will probably just be a video of me downloading and showing your characters, I'll update with the channel information and when the video is up

i think it is Extreme Rules after Wrestlemania. so you think its best to hold NXT Wrestlemania in March? think its in March on the game. if i do a king of the ring style ppv, i'll have to replace one of the ppvs that WWE uses. if i used WM as the first PPV then King of the Ring would be the last ppv but if WM is the last ppv of the "year" then where should KotR be?

Yes, I think Wrestlemania should be the last PPV of the year. How about you replace Over The Limit with KotR? Since OTL isn't apart of the current, IRL WWE PPV schedule, I think it would be the best option. No Way Out would be a good option as well IMO. Up to you, lol.

Hey dude my 11 year old has created a CAW he would be happy for you to use his CAW if you feel it is good enough. I may have to create one of my own to join him. Good Luck Dude, I will look out for your videos.

His CAW is Called Joshua Cage.

Sorry guys, I haven't been ignoring you. Things got crazy here the last week or so lol. I'm still planning this NXT, and its STILL on. Also, I'll be grabbing all of your originals in the next few days and get the first show up within the next week. HOPEFULLY by the weekend, but it depends if everything calms down a little. If its not up (i'll post the link here so everybody can watch it and subscribe) by the weekend, it will be up by Wednesday at the latest. Also, I'm considering doing Livestreams for the PPVs and treating NXT kind of like Smackdown (recorded on Tuesday and showed on Friday), except i'll do the recording a few days before the show is scheduled on the Calender, and posted by 8 PM CST, hopefully, on the night its scheduled to air.

Also, to the one who suggested replacing OTL with KotR. I'm okay with that, especially since OTL isn't in the PPV Rotation anymore. I know I'll be keeping the Wrestlemania style PPV, MitB style PPV, Royal Rumble (20 men until the full first year is over, where I'll grab more custom superstars to add to the roster and promote a few who are on the NXT roster). This is all still a work in progress and all opinions and suggested will be/are being considered. Whatever you all feel is a good idea or would help the series

Archived