Looking for PS3 CAWs (Original)

RMY-Draco_Ares

When I downloaded his Markus I selected one and chose "Content from this creator" Then I downloaded the one that showed Markus and his finishers. (Ver1 and 2)

By the way I like you're version of the Piledriver. It looks like a tombstone but harder since his arm is pushing them down, from what I can remember.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay man, i'll grab your guy and get him his debut in NXT and i've officially started the recording. I forgot our PPV is suppose to be Saturday, so expect this normal episode on Wednesday and the PPV on Saturday :)

When I downloaded his Markus I selected one and chose "Content from this creator" Then I downloaded the one that showed Markus and his finishers. (Ver1 and 2)

By the way I like you're version of the Piledriver. It looks like a tombstone but harder since his arm is pushing them down, from what I can remember.

Thanks :) I don't really like that the pin version is always on, I wished you could have the option of having the pin enabled when you wanted it to be. So it wouldn't happen every time I go for the move. Cause with that pin, he just falls kind of ontop of the guy. So to me it doesn't look too realistic unless it was a really long hard-fought match to begin with. Kind of like how Shawn would go for the super kick sometimes and just fall in a pin. Cause he was so tired. But it is the only pin animation for that maneuver, that I can remember.

okay man, i'll grab your guy and get him his debut in NXT and i've officially started the recording. I forgot our PPV is suppose to be Saturday, so expect this normal episode on Wednesday and the PPV on Saturday :)

Okay, great. I can't wait to see who my guy's first opponent will be!

PS. I still need to upload Sally, I never got around to doing it last night. I'm sure I'll get her uploaded before you start on the ppv.

Do you need to know any background information on my guy?

Are you gonna be doing anything with our overall ratings? Like lowering them to a point, if say, someone kept losing over and over. Or anything like that?

Is it just you working on this, Draco? Cause I think it would be cool if someone could make a opening segment with all our wrestlers, like how WWE does when they start their shows? That's just an idea, though. Unless you already have that. I don't remember if I saw anything on the episodes I watched. And if it's just you working on it, then you don't have too, I'm sure your doing enough as it is.

its just me doing the episode for NXT on PS3, but there are a few of us from the boards planning a actual show called NOW. which stands for National Online Wrestling that will have its own story and everybody who submits a CaW can play their CaW and cut promos as well as fight as their CaWs online against each other. Its going to be a fun and entertaining thing. We are working out the details now. As for editing your overalls, no i wont be touching them mainly because i've noticed in Universe the stats usually edit themselves depending on how the character does. he gains or loses some stats based on what he keeps doing, it takes a while before any of those adjustments would be noticeable but i have noticed it.

EDIT: this video may be a little late. just realized that the one hour of commentary i recorded for the episode for some reason didn't record. whole file was blank with no audio, so i'm going to edit the video and redo the commentary. probably wont be as good because the commentary wont be live like it has been in every episode, but it will be done and will be uploaded as soon as i get it all done. sorry guys :(

Yeah. Hopefully he's just been busy...

Hey y'all. I've been talking to Draco and he's been a little busy with N.O.W. I know this because I'm involved myself. He also recorded the episode when he was supposed to and when he finished it the audio was messed up so now he has to re-record commentary and I guess he hasn't been able to find time to do that. I did however make a little story with some of the CC's in the universe. I uploaded it with the tag 4DRACO. I didn't include Scorpion or Marcus though since I didn't have Marcus at the time and I Couldn't find Scorpion.

I will check. that out. Man i will. See where. scorpion at he was. under. nxt. and. rda

Could you reupload him for me? It may be my connection but I can't find him online with either the keywords or the name of the character. "RDA" has a bunch of Michael Jordan guys and "NXT" has a bunch of real NXT characters. "Scorpion": has a bunch of copies of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

yeah I will r upload him in a couple mins here

Damn man. Apparently I'm missing some sort of downloadable content and it won't let me download him even though I have a season pass and all the creator packs...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived