Looking for PS3 CAWs (Original)

RMY-Draco_Ares

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah draco is a good guy man he woodn"t mess with your guy

thanks man, i haven't had a chance to record NXT this week. gonna set aside some time tonight and get it done. i went back to 5 matches to help shorten the show a little, hopefully not to much. I think there's an option for 6 matches but i don't remember the settings. If there is 6 matches and i find 5 too short, then i will go to 6 matches a show. gotta find the right amount of matches to balance out the show. I'm going to keep PPVs at 7 matches though, they should be a little longer than the regular weekly show......speaking of PPV, our first PPV is next week.

Uploaded my caw Marcus to CC. The keywords I used are Marcus, HBK. But you can just find him by typing just HBK in, if you want.

I also uploaded his two custom finishers (apparently, they don't upload them with the caw, since I saw that he had different finishers listed for him.) Anyways, the keywords to find them are the same as the finisher. And the names that the finishers are under are Marcus' ver 1 (pin) & Sally Cole/Marcus ver 2.

Sally Cole is Marcus' sister, I made her to be his manager. If you want me to upload her too, I will. :) I did make a couple of wrestling attires so if you need a woman wrestler, she could be that, aswell.

You can give Marcus a in-game theme. I had been using custom music but I read that you don't want to use that right now, which is fine. Whatever you think would fit him. If I don't like it, I'll let you know.

PS. Could you give Marcus the last name Cole, for me. I saw that you had another Markus and though their names are spelled differently, I thought it would be easier for you if I gave my guy a last name. And seeing as I might upload his sister, and she has the last name Cole. lol

Uploaded my caw Marcus to CC. The keywords I used are Marcus, HBK. But you can just find him by typing just HBK in, if you want.

I also uploaded his two custom finishers (apparently, they don't upload them with the caw, since I saw that he had different finishers listed for him.) Anyways, the keywords to find them are the same as the finisher. And the names that the finishers are under are Marcus' ver 1 (pin) & Sally Cole/Marcus ver 2.

Sally Cole is Marcus' sister, I made her to be his manager. If you want me to upload her too, I will. :) I did make a couple of wrestling attires so if you need a woman wrestler, she could be that, aswell.

You can give Marcus a in-game theme. I had been using custom music but I read that you don't want to use that right now, which is fine. Whatever you think would fit him. If I don't like it, I'll let you know.

PS. Could you give Marcus the last name Cole, for me. I saw that you had another Markus and though their names are spelled differently, I thought it would be easier for you if I gave my guy a last name. And seeing as I might upload his sister, and she has the last name Cole. lol

Hey you ain't got to change your dude's name. I'll just have Draco change my CaW's name to Afroman.

@ Vint: It's okay. I was just gonna have him give my guy a last name. You can change your guys name if you want, but you don't have too, I don't mind the names being similar.

Yeah but I literally made him after the rapper Afroman. He has a huge afro and me and my siblings call him Markus and Afroman interchangeably. So it's no problem.

Okay. I'm hoping my guy will debut in the next show that is uploaded :) I'm hoping my guy's overall is not too low where he'll be jobbing all the time. lol

I'd say the league pace is at 90-92 overall. There's like... 2 or 3 dudes who are higher but you should fare well in that area. My guys are at 89 and 90. There's a dude at about 85 and he's intercontinental champion

sorry guys, storms rolled in for two days and i couldn't get on really. I'll grab your caw, and try to get him his debut in this weeks show. as for his sister/manager, if your wanting a diva to contend for the diva's title then please upload her. three should give me a start and a decent triple threat for the title

sorry guys, storms rolled in for two days and i couldn't get on really. I'll grab your caw, and try to get him his debut in this weeks show. as for his sister/manager, if your wanting a diva to contend for the diva's title then please upload her. three should give me a start and a decent triple threat for the title

Okay :) I'll upload her later tonight, then. I have my nieces over right now. I have other diva's that I can upload if you want, to give you more divas on your roster. Unless you don't want that many caws from the same person?

i made the max from one creator 3 but that doesn't count Diva's as part of that. right now its 3 superstars and 3 divas each because i didn't have a lot of ppl submitting. even now i only have 20 superstars i think lol

We often see our favorite wrestlers as larger than life Icons. Icons who are always ready to take, or dish out, a beating at a moments notice. What the WWE has failed to capture for years (Or tried to hide) is that these performers are real people. Well NXT has endeavored to break this, and has taken a photographer backstage to capture the essence of NXT's core!

2014-03-30_20-08-01_92_zpsd859d8fd.jpg?tHere we see that in spite of their differences, and a rivalry over the IC title... Rikimaru and Big Dog are more than willing to share a few beers and a game of cards with Shane Cavano, the Irish Curse. Here we see Big Dog hanging his head after another terrible hand, he's been having a bad night at the table.

2014-03-30_20-01-02_924_zps60c10892.jpg?Here we see the space man Nebula has taken time off of his rigorous nap schedule to wave hi to our camera men. Like most WWE superstars, he loves wearing shirts with his own name/designs on them.

2014-03-30_20-43-19_636_zps03f3c7ff.jpg?And lastly. Our crews caught Marko Silva showing John Cena the latest in "Anti-Cena" internet articles, videos, and general discussions. John tries to avoid these countless postings (As well as the boo-ing at his shows) but as we see here it's not always as easy to avoid the whole world hating you as it may seem. Silva takes pleasure in seeing Cena's sort of sad expression, but ultimately Cena is too rich to care.

lol vint, and as for Marcus....there's two ppl without a last name on the CC, what's ur PSN name so i know which one to download? lol

I believe my name is HBK1789. I don't get ask for it very often and barely use online so.... If you search using HBK, it is the last person on the list.

When I downloaded his Markus I selected one and chose "Content from this creator" Then I downloaded the one that showed Markus and his finishers. (Ver1 and 2)

Yeah. I only have those three things uploaded. LOL. I don't use CC very often. I don't think I'm very good at making caws.

I still need to upload Sally, which I will hopefully do tonight.

i made the max from one creator 3 but that doesn't count Diva's as part of that. right now its 3 superstars and 3 divas each because i didn't have a lot of ppl submitting. even now i only have 20 superstars i think lol

Okay, great. I have plenty of superstars/divas I can upload. I will let you know if/when I upload some more. Might upload 2 other male wrestlers. And I still need to upload Sally Cole. Will do that tonight, hopefully.

Archived