Tom033189's CAWs (7/13 Billy Kidman, 7/11 Rey Mysterio Jr.)

BernieLomax

Great caw, shame it didn't have ecw attires, I loved Chavo with the full beard, headband, tights and the warrior poncho such a good period for him leading upto and just after that time. Be nice if you added it in time as he is already made technically.

So in the style of Goldberg "who's next?"

I do have a wishlist hope maybe some of these might tempt your creative desire they can be short projects don't have to be 8 attires . . .

Umaga

(2 attires black with red designs & red with black designs)

Raven TNA

(2 attires to pleas shaved head with eye paint and red /blue kilt black entrance jacket)

Scott Steiner TNA

(2 attires red and black with logos)

Bulldog (I know this one is in pipeline)

(2 attires jeans 99 and pants hart foundation 97)

Sandman

(1 attire SVR 2008 attire)

I'm not doing umaga, TNA Steiner, or TNA raven. I didn't watch wrestling around then, and I've never been a fan of tna. Razaback made a good TNA raven. I might make sandman. For now, use razaback's. And I'm going to make a 96-99 version of bulldog eventually. Next I'm making a masked wcw rey mysterio jr, a wcw to wwe billy kidman, and faces of fear. I'm only making late 90s guys and I might include attires of theirs from 2000s. Im probably not going to make anyone who debuted after 2001 or include any attire after wmxx.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre 2001 sounds interesting Billy Kidman sounds cool. Haku / Meng was wicked loved when he came to wwe and teamed with Rikishi. Hope you make Rikishi though he is borderline of your 2000 cut off point.

Only other major 90s star I can think hasn't been done much or well is Lex Luger. Think he'd be a good candidate for pre 2000 caw from yourself

Pre 2001 sounds interesting Billy Kidman sounds cool. Haku / Meng was wicked loved when he came to wwe and teamed with Rikishi. Hope you make Rikishi though he is borderline of your 2000 cut off point.

Only other major 90s star I can think hasn't been done much or well is Lex Luger. Think he'd be a good candidate for pre 2000 caw from yourself

Kidman will have some post 2001 attires. I said i will include attires up until WMXX. Im doing a wwf/wcw/ecw attitude era save. Im not going to make guys who debuted after the invasion. i'm going to make rikishi when i get back to wwf guys. I am using Z7collins's' Lex Luger.

How about scott norton?

i might make scott norton. Im not sure yet.

Wonderful news on rikishi I'll check out that lex luger thanks for the tip.

Have you thought about doing Taka Michinoku and funaki? Granted they weren't major stars but they might fit in well with all the wcw cruiser weights you've done

They would tag team well against too cool and they would go well with Rikishi.

I'm quite curious to your wwe plans as you've picked a very nteresting time slot era

Wonderful news on rikishi I'll check out that lex luger thanks for the tip.

Have you thought about doing Taka Michinoku and funaki? Granted they weren't major stars but they might fit in well with all the wcw cruiser weights you've done

They would tag team well against too cool and they would go well with Rikishi.

I'm quite curious to your wwe plans as you've picked a very nteresting time slot era

Im going to make taka, but i probably won't make funaki. I chose this time era because it is what i grew up with. I mostly stopped following around the around the invasion, and i watched intermittently until right around wmxx. I didn't start watching wrestling again until early 2011. Now i mostly follow WWE and PWG. I watch some NJPW, ROH, and a few other indies but i don't follow them as closely as WWE or PWG.

I like watching the old Japan matches when wcw went over there years ago. love the long ramp, totally dark arena I just watched Sting lose his wcw world title to Rick Rude from 94 NJPW

I stopped watching regularly after shawn Michaels retired can't stand the nxt stuff. Got into it a little with the nexus when it first began but other than that it doesn't hold my interest. Only liked tna cos it had loads of past stars

You've really given this game a whole new life for me, I stopped watching wrestling around the same time as you so everything you make seems to hit the exact time I like to recreate. Can't thank you enough for these countless amazing caws.

One person I don't know if you've considered is Mark Henry. No one has really made a good Nation Of Domination or Sexual Chocolate era Mark Henry yet.

I like Kidman very authentic looking I'm happy the post invasion era is just about in the cut off.

Be nice to see sandman c/c doesn't have one that quite captures him I'm sure it was yours last year I had. One guy came close to captured cept he looks like he's been tangoed

Bit of a wildcard this one but would be doing Tatanka perhaps? You could do attires

Blue pants

White trousers

Black brown red million dollar corporation

2006/2007 return

And maybe Tito Santana?

Admittedly there are one or two good ones on there but nobody has pulled off a El Matador attire I think it would be fun to make too.

Lastly The Hurricane?

There is decent one on cc but only good attire slot is current long hair version but be nice if it had his short green hair run attires too done properly. Again I think it was you who textured the brown on the sides and used the green short spikey type to make look authentic. guy who made this one used the porcupine hairstyle and made it all green a shame cos the attires looked ok.

I like Kidman very authentic looking I'm happy the post invasion era is just about in the cut off.

Be nice to see sandman c/c doesn't have one that quite captures him I'm sure it was yours last year I had. One guy came close to captured cept he looks like he's been tangoed

Bit of a wildcard this one but would be doing Tatanka perhaps? You could do attires

Blue pants

White trousers

Black brown red million dollar corporation

2006/2007 return

And maybe Tito Santana?

Admittedly there are one or two good ones on there but nobody has pulled off a El Matador attire I think it would be fun to make too.

Lastly The Hurricane?

There is decent one on cc but only good attire slot is current long hair version but be nice if it had his short green hair run attires too done properly. Again I think it was you who textured the brown on the sides and used the green short spikey type to make look authentic. guy who made this one used the porcupine hairstyle and made it all green a shame cos the attires looked ok.

im not going to make tatanka or tito. im not going to make guys that didn't work much after 1996. I might make a wcw shane helms/wwf hurricane caw. He is on border of making my roster.

Excellent job on all of your creations you've brought so much fun back to this game and have continued to up yourself. The ultimo dragon is just perfect would love to see you try glacier the cat earnest miller and hugh morris another very talented underrated superstar. I don't think anyone ever tries these guys would love to see your take on them i no you can perfect them.

Are you planning to make Mickey Whipwrek? no one has created his caw

not this year, but i made him for wwe 13.

Excellent job on all of your creations you've brought so much fun back to this game and have continued to up yourself. The ultimo dragon is just perfect would love to see you try glacier the cat earnest miller and hugh morris another very talented underrated superstar. I don't think anyone ever tries these guys would love to see your take on them i no you can perfect them.

sorry, im not going to make any of those guys.

Once again, you've knocked it out of the park Tom. Juvi is awesome, but that Ultimo Dragon is absolutely stellar; It's easily the best available on CC, and thank you for making such accurate version of him.

• 3 months later...

Hi, maybe it's too late. But are you still doing another caws for 2k14? Do you have any plan to do Big Vito (WCW era), Lance Storm (ECW/WCW/WWE) and 3 Count (Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, Evan Karagias)...or maybe just Shane Helms (in Sugar Shane Helms gimmick). Thanks for making my WCW Universe dream come true.

Archived