Tom033189's CAWs (7/13 Billy Kidman, 7/11 Rey Mysterio Jr.)

BernieLomax

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added pictures for my new Brian Adams/Crush and Buff Bagwell caws.

You ever thought about re-doing road warrior Animal with a paint tooled Mohawk instead of that head band thing? Every caw I mostly see uses the same thing.

no. im not planning on doing anything else with him.

As you are doing late attitude era I would still like to request a 1999 British Bulldog attire with tight legged Jeans and black boots.

A paint tool logo of jeans put onto tights would do the trick. Could add it as a cinematic attire and reupload.

I sincerely hope you'd consider doing it I'm a huge bulldog fan and it would fit nicely with the Bossman Radicalz and Mideon caws etc

i am planning on doing an wcw/wwf monday night wars version of him. it will have that attire

Just tested Eddie Guerrero. You matched him on par with the in-game model. I wonder why you didn't use another skin to make him look more toned. Either way, the attires chosen were right for this game. I think it's the best one on CC.

i was following archer's formula. I

^ Yes skin tone should be different and his WWE SVR-WWE 13 attire should have been included.

you can unlock eddie with that attire in the game.

Made my day with the news of the Bulldog :-) Any chance you might also consider doing a WCW Rick Rude with short hair and 8 attires? Just saw your attire work on Bagwell tights and man a full wcw attired Rick Rude I think would look epic.

Made my day with the news of the Bulldog :-) Any chance you might also consider doing a WCW Rick Rude with short hair and 8 attires? Just saw your attire work on Bagwell tights and man a full wcw attired Rick Rude I think would look epic.

Sorry, im not making Rick Rude this year. I'm almost entirely making guys for my wwf/wcw/ecw monday night wars era save.

Man buff bagwell and brian adams are great. I was surprised yesterday when i checked online and they were uploaded. I didnt check on here. Any chances for a brian clark and maybe a scott norton?

I'll be making Bryan Clark soon. I finished making all his textures. I want to make Norton, but i haven't even started making any textures. So he is awhile away if i get around to him. Next up im going to be working on some more wcw guys Bryan Clark, La Parka, Psychosis, and Juventud Guerrera

Shame about Rick Rude I hope you'll reconsider maybe a little down the line just cos the attires would be epic. Love short haired Rick Rude maybe you could justify it by adding a Monday night wars brown suit attire from when he was in DX to coincide it with your project. I know that's pulling at straws but I've downloaded more of your stuff than Gamevolts and that's saying something. So I'm very preferential of your work.

By the way any timeline on that Bulldog roughly?

• 2 weeks later...

La Parka & Psychosis uploaded with preview pics on front page.

Dude, your La Parka and Psicosis are the best available on CC bar none; absolutely awesome job on both of them, and I can't wait to see what you do with Juvi. Oh, and if your open to suggestions, one WCW guy who I think needs a proper treatment for this game is Ultimo Dragon; I've only found 1 decent version on CC, and it only has 1 attire. But I digress, keep up the good work cause your one of the few doing WCW justice.

There is a great ultimo on cc. It has 4 attires i just cant remember who made him. Just keep searching and hopefully it wasnt deleted. Psychosis is great man. La parka looks badass i think you forgot about the designs around the hood. Either way looks amazing. Keep up the great work

Great work on the cruiserweights are you planning to do a slot with more recent attires for them:
Psicosis (WWE/TNA/AAA/One Night Stand)
Super Crazy (Multiple WWE/Indy)
Chavo (WWE/TNA)
Ultimo (WWE/Indy)
Juvi (WWE/AAA)
Tajiri (WWE/HUSTLE)

Saw Owen the other day got excited thought the 1999 version of bulldog was gonna come not long after. I hope he does. Be good for you to update your next say 3 or 4 WIP's each time you update the post so we can keep up with what's coming I love most of your work. It's the attention to detail and no matter what fan you are it's more than likely you'll do an attire version for nearly everyones taste cos you do so many. Even with the extra cinematic attires you make with the entrance attire on top. So they be copied over and separated. Top man. Still can't wait for this version Bulldog.

Juventud Guerrera uploaded with preview pics on front page.

Saw Owen the other day got excited thought the 1999 version of bulldog was gonna come not long after. I hope he does. Be good for you to update your next say 3 or 4 WIP's each time you update the post so we can keep up with what's coming I love most of your work. It's the attention to detail and no matter what fan you are it's more than likely you'll do an attire version for nearly everyones taste cos you do so many. Even with the extra cinematic attires you make with the entrance attire on top. So they be copied over and separated. Top man. Still can't wait for this version Bulldog.

im not sure when bulldog will be ready. i'm redoing that caw with all attitude era attires, but im still working on the textures. Also, I don't really have muliple WIPs. i only work on one or two caws at a time. My next caw is going to be ultimo dragon.

Great caw, shame it didn't have ecw attires, I loved Chavo with the full beard, headband, tights and the warrior poncho such a good period for him leading upto and just after that time. Be nice if you added it in time as he is already made technically.

So in the style of Goldberg "who's next?"

I do have a wishlist hope maybe some of these might tempt your creative desire they can be short projects don't have to be 8 attires . . .

Umaga

(2 attires black with red designs & red with black designs)

Raven TNA

(2 attires to pleas shaved head with eye paint and red /blue kilt black entrance jacket)

Scott Steiner TNA

(2 attires red and black with logos)

Bulldog (I know this one is in pipeline)

(2 attires jeans 99 and pants hart foundation 97)

Sandman

(1 attire SVR 2008 attire)

Archived