Tom033189's CAWs (7/13 Billy Kidman, 7/11 Rey Mysterio Jr.)

BernieLomax

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I've added a few new guys. Also, I have two more ready, but i need opinions on their face morphs. Should i upload them now, or is there something i should tweak first? Both these morphs are entirely my own. I didn't use any base this time. I decided to use a new face texture on faarroq, and i have re-done his face and body morph. Also, i'm about to upload a bunch of more belts. NJPW, ROH, Evolve, and Chikara. They will be up by the time that most if not all of you are reading this.

Gangrel

12650966364_4b942510fb_o.png

Faarooq

12650966624_ff1b513a59_o.png

gangrel face is perfect dont change nothing as for farooq he looks great can i ask u one thing can u make his apa attires on a differnt slot

alsome u have made all most all the ministry off darkness all u need now is paul bearer viscera mideon

is gangrel textured

is ur gangrel om line yet mate

gangrel face is perfect dont change nothing as for farooq he looks great can i ask u one thing can u make his apa attires on a differnt slot

alsome u have made all most all the ministry off darkness all u need now is paul bearer viscera mideon

is gangrel textured

is ur gangrel om line yet mate

Sorry, the attires will be in the same spots, I just added the face texture and changed the morph. I didn't remake the entire caw. also, i originally put the attires where they are because i wanted his attires to match up with bradshaw's, and bradshaw has different hair and face textures. so certain attires had to be on certain slots. I'm working on viscera and mideon next, but i probably won't do paul bearer. Im might do some managers or women, but only after i finishing all the male wrestlers i feel like. Gangrel is textured, but isn't online yet.

Farrooq looks awesome be nice to have apa and post apa singles run attires for him.

Gangrel face looks decent although he looks usually a bit more pug faced in real life.

Thanks for re-doing mankind appreciate it.

As you have been going over your old work any chance you can add a British Bulldog 1999 attire? Jeans texture over tights would do the trick.

And finally I know that umaga be a long stretch but could at least do wwe late run 2004 Eddie Guerrero? Dani - Vani made the best umaga and Eddie on wwe13 if you just wanted to do a conversation. But he has not comeback this year.

Thought more people would do Eddie considering it's just mullet Eddie in the game

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As you are doing late attitude era I would still like to request a 1999 British Bulldog attire with tight legged Jeans and black boots.

A paint tool logo of jeans put onto tights would do the trick. Could add it as a cinematic attire and reupload.

I sincerely hope you'd consider doing it I'm a huge bulldog fan and it would fit nicely with the Bossman Radicalz and Mideon caws etc

Archived