Basketball Thread

Faster Than Light

everyone knows that when you're as popular as Kobe you'll get the votes.

Hell one season Yao Ming had like the second or lost votes and had only played like 1 game. It's a popularity contest first.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Center position is fading away in the NBA as a whole. I'd rather have Lebron as my big man than just about any true Center in the league. As I've quoted before "positions were just created for the average watcher to understand what's happening." You just put the 5 players out there that give you the best chance of winning, and it looks like the East has the stronger starting lineup, so I don't see a problem.

Keep Swaggy P...only sign Melo if we don't have to give him the max.

vn7ZzS8.png

38 PPG... Kevin Durant is possessed right now. He can't be stopped. He's too long so no one can't even contest his shot. He's scoring however he wants to. Lol someone must had said something to him.

Watch LeBron give his ass the blues tomorrow......

Keep Swaggy P...only sign Melo if we don't have to give him the max.

vn7ZzS8.png

38 PPG... Kevin Durant is possessed right now. He can't be stopped. He's too long so no one can't even contest his shot. He's scoring however he wants to. Lol someone must had said something to him.

Watch LeBron give his ass the blues tomorrow......

I hope this happens, he needs to cool down before Friday.

Good game good win against the spurs that I didn't get to watch because of a stupid TV deal problem we have :/.

Rockets can't make up their kind what they wanna be. And it looks like harden didn't even play so a better win as well.

I found this article about Blake Griffin interesting

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/dispelling-the-blake-griffin-myths/#

the whole miami heat team sux so bad except for lebron and chris bosh, what the *Censored* are they doing

lebron shouldve passed it the first couple of times and then just ballhogged the rest of the game.

Archived