Basketball Thread

Faster Than Light

Harden, Durant and LeBron all do this. Flop! Melo doesn't but gets more hate than all of them combined. Smh.

Melo flops, I've posted at least two videos of him flopping. But he gets absolutely no hate. Quote a post where he gets hated for flopping or gets singled out. LeBron, Durant, and Harden are the ones who have been pointed out to flop more than Melo.

One, Melo flops. Two, no one gets more hate for it than Heat players. Three, never heard anyone point out Melo as a bad flopper. So I don't even know wtf you're talking about.

The Heat do deserve it though, especially Bosh. Dolf could learn a thing or two from Bosh on how to oversell.

He doesn't. But he also barely gets any praise.

What?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even in general, no one gets more hate that the Heat

It's a toss up between them and the Lakers.

Not currently it isn't. The Lakers have faded to irrelevance. When they're actually good though, yes.

What else does OKC have to do to prove that they're a top team even without Westbrook?

Harden, Durant and LeBron all do this. Flop! Melo doesn't but gets more hate than all of them combined. Smh.

Melo flops, I've posted at least two videos of him flopping. But he gets absolutely no hate. Quote a post where he gets hated for flopping or gets singled out. LeBron, Durant, and Harden are the ones who have been pointed out to flop more than Melo.

One, Melo flops. Two, no one gets more hate for it than Heat players. Three, never heard anyone point out Melo as a bad flopper. So I don't even know wtf you're talking about.

The Heat do deserve it though, especially Bosh. Dolf could learn a thing or two from Bosh on how to oversell.

What?
No gives him any live.

Not currently it isn't. The Lakers have faded to irrelevance. When they're actually good though, yes.

What else does OKC have to do to prove that they're a top team even without Westbrook?

I think it's the fact that they collapsed last year in the playoffs without Westbrook.

I think it's the fact that they collapsed last year in the playoffs without Westbrook.

That was imo because they had never had to before. They didn't know what to do and how to replace him. Now they're pretty used to it and still play really well without. Obviously they're better with him, but losing him doesn't hurt as much anymore.

Win the title and beat the Heat.

What?
No gives him any live.

I've seen him get plenty of love and little to no hate. Hard to give him love though, when the Knicks are doing horribly.

Smh. Melo is not the reason we are having a bad season. Its the rest of the team. Jr, Felton, and Shump not having a breakout year he was supposed to have. And to say Melo gets little to no hate is stupid.

Oh yea also that dumbass Dolan. Who trades draft picks daily.

Smh. Melo is not the reason we are having a bad season. Its the rest of the team. Jr, Felton, and Shump not having a breakout year he was supposed to have. And to say Melo gets little to no hate is stupid.

Oh yea also that dumbass Dolan. Who trades draft picks daily.

You say Melo gets little to no hate (ironic given how you hate on LeBron constantly), but I have rarely seen anyone say anything against Melo. You say Melo never flops, but he has flopped at least twice. It seems you're far too biased, whether it's about a player you like or hate.

I only showed two videos, and another member says he flops. Also, I misread, but he does get little to no hate. like, I've seen people criticize Durant, LeBron, Kobe, etc, but the only time Melo was criticized was when you kept bringing him up as being hated.

Show where he's hated, at least to the point LeBron or others are.

Amare & JR are the cancer of that team. But Carmelo doesn't help make it better either.

Amares contract/knees is but dude plays hard when he does play.

That's the problem. He spent more than half of his time in NY just sitting. I guess it's not his fault for being hurt, but still...

JR on the other hand is a liability on & off the court. Un-tying players shoes ( he got fined 50k for that too :facepalm: ), partying instead of studying film for the next opponent, etc... You name it. Then taking insane / unnecessary shots its like pouring gasoline on the fire.

Archived