Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faster Than Light

Basketball Thread

Melo is not a good player to dump all your cap space on though. You want a team player and a leader in your superstar, he is not really either. He'd be great on a team where he wasn't the guy though.

Melo is not a good player to dump all your cap space on though. You want a team player and a leader in your superstar, he is not really either. He'd be great on a team where he wasn't the guy though.

He's got that mentality though, that's the issue. Maybe if the Knicks miss the playoffs or something he'll get humbled into realizing that he can't be the guy (doubt it though). Alot like what happened to Dwight Howard; he seemed to think he was better than he actually was, went to LA, things didn't work out even a little bit, now he's thriving in somewhat of a lesser role in Houston.

71 in a half instead of 73 good shit that's what I call Improvement. Very smart. 73 is cursed.

Big win against Portland on TV lets go. Should gain us some more respect.

I don't understand why its so hard for Knick fans to admit that Melo would be better as the second guy. I take nothing away from him, arguably the best scorer in the game but he needs to realize he is not the guy to lead a team. I truly think if he would be second option behind someone like CP3 he could win a title but his problem is he will never allow that to happen.

How can anyone hate Durant?

I don't like the way he plays and hate the way he flings his body across the court when he hardly gets touched. Also when he got all those techs last year it made me start to be really unfairly critical of everything he does. I'm just a hayta

Harden, Durant and LeBron all do this. Flop! Melo doesn't but gets more hate than all of them combined. Smh.

Melo gets more hate for flipping then Harden and Lebron ??? are you *censored*ing joking ? Hell Lebroning has become a Joke now. Please dope just hush.

One, Melo flops. Two, no one gets more hate for it than Heat players. Three, never heard anyone point out Melo as a bad flopper. So I don't even know wtf you're talking about.

It's like you want to think Melo gets more hate then Lebron which is just plain wrong lol